Comforting on your period

Request~RubiesRed__

Hinata would do : hug you, bring you food, give you medicine and kiss your forehead.

Daichi would do : bring you food in the morning, rubs your back, brings you water and medicine and kisses your cheek.

Sugawara would do : makes you breakfast, rubs your stomach, cuddle all day and comforts you all day.

Kuroo would do : would make you tea for morning, would say " your beautiful " , watch movies and spend the rest of the day being lazy.

Kenma would do : he would stay with you home, watch movies all day, would play video games together and cuddle all day.

Bokuto would do : bring you chocolate or medicine, cuddle while watching movie, eat a lot of food and sleep after.

Ushijima would do : cook your food and brings it to you, cuddle you all day and sleep, kisses your cheek and rubs your back and stomach.

Tendou would do : hugs you a lot, eat strawberries and chocolate, placing kisses on your head and sleep together.

Tsukishima would do : give you medicine, rubs your stomach, buys you food and kisses your face until you fall asleep.

Yamaguchi would do : would cook your food all day, cuddles you in bed, kisses your forehead and give you medicine with tea.