How he comforts you after a nightmare

Request~maximoff216

Hinata~he wouldn't know what to do but he would cuddle with you and kiss your face until you smile.

Daichi~he would hug you and ask if you want to talk about it and then you fall asleep in his arms.

Sugawara~he would go and get you a tea and then kiss your face and then you fall asleep and then he would be kissing your forehead.

Kuroo~he would ask if your ok and then try and tell you some jokes to make you laugh or smile and the you would fall asleep in his arms.

Kenma~he would panic a bit because he doesn't know how to comfort you but he would kiss your nose to make you feel better.

Bokuto~he would kiss your face and cuddle you until you fall asleep in his arms and he loves when you fall asleep in his arms.

Ushijima~he would get you a drink to calm you down and then hug you until you fall asleep and then he would hug you all night.

Tendou~he would be upset because he doesn't like seeing you sad so he would try and make you laugh from his jokes.

Tsukishima~he would tell you everything is ok and show he doesn't care but inside he doesn't like seeing you like this and he would cuddle you until you fall asleep.

Yamaguchi~he would panic and and try his best and but might end up crying with you and then you two will end up cuddling together in you sleep.