You just got into a bad accident and has amnesia how will the boys react ?

Request~ButterflyTrends

Hinata~He would be worried and skip his practises everyday until you wake up but would be worried if you will lose your memory.

Daichi~He would be sad and would be there for you all the time but wants to make sure you will remember all your memories.

Sugawara~He would be really upset and would do anything to help you and to make sure your safe.

Kuroo~He would be hurt to see you in hospital and would be by your side until you wake up.

Kenma~He would stop playing video games until you get better and would be sad if you lost your memories by amnesia.

Bokuto~He would not be himself , he would even skip his practises because you wouldn't be there to cheer him up.

Ushijima~He would cry and be there for you and would hold your hand and want to make sure your have your memories.

Tendou~He would be weak because he doesn't like to see you hurt and be in a hospital and see you have amnesia after the accident.

Tsukishima~He would be angry and upset that you got into a accident by someone and end up having amnesia.

Yamaguchi~He would be anxiety because he doesn't want to lose you because you brought happiness to him and doesn't want to see you have amnesia.

Nishinoya~He would be depressed when he would see you in hospital and have amnesia because he wants you to have all memories you had with him.

Akaashi~He would be speechless and wouldn't talk to anyone and stay with you by your side until you wake up and be sure you still remember him.