Chapter 9

It had been a year since Ivy er...Pamela was released from the asylum. It had gotten lonely in there for Harley. "Joan? Could you give me another shot with Mr. J...The Joker?"

"Dr. Quin—Harley." Joan saved. "Though from years of knowing Pamela Isley she has had many psychiatrist including me. No one has said a thing about her showing any signs of sanity but you were the only one. Though your methods were informal it worked. I just don't want the same thing to repeat as last time. He's not like Pamela." The woman explained.

Harley looked down. Then back up at the woman. "Listen, if I can prove myself and make another person sane here could you please let me try again with the Joker." The blonde begged making her eyes slightly larger.

"Fine, but. I will assign you to someone." The woman gave the blonde a cheeky smirk. "Fine." She signed standing up confidently.

"Selena Kyle." The woman smirked.

This wasn't an issue to Harley. Catwoman was already sane. She just thought she was an actual cat. At least that's what the few papers said that she read about her.
//

Pamela was standing patiently in front of a bank. The easiest place to get a stash of cash. Instead of actually stealing from everyone she was actually about to start a new life. She was wearing a light green laced sweatshirt and grassy shade pair of leggings. She wasn't giving up the color. From the amount of sunlight her skin had finally absorbed. She wasn't the dark green color as her shoes. Her skin has faded into a beige tone with a slight tint of green unable to be completely seen by the eye.
She walked in. People stared and there was a bunch of hushed whispers amongst the crowd of people. She wanted to hang them all in a bunch of vines, then stuff them in—the girls eyes were dark and narrow, but a familiar blond showed up catching her off guard from tapping her on the shoulder. "Pamela, it seems you don't need me after all." Harley smiled giving Pamela a strange sensation in her stomach. To her it felt like all of her guts were all coiled up. Forgetting she was supposed to meet Harley there to teach her how to create her own account.
"You know you have to completely start from the bottom again and reach to the top of where you want to be." Harley explained. The redhead snapped her neck to look at her. "Being a villain is much easier since I could just get what I want." She growled.

"Your supposed to be working on your temper. I haven't seen you in a whole year be at least a little happy." Harley smiled. Pamela frowned.
"A little after this I won't see you ever again."
Harley tried to change the subject once again.
"How's your job of being a janitor going?"
Before Pamela could respond a man walked over making her place a guard up immediately not going unnoticed by Harley.
The man looked nervous. He feared the plant woman, alongside the other workers watching. The rose bush stared at the man intently waiting for him to talk while Harley looked between the two, "Ms..Ms Isley would you--like to open an account?" he stuttered but the plant queen glared. "Why else would I be here?" she growled.
Harley placed her palm against her head and shook it. "Sorry right...you know you just usually kill and murder everyone, its a surprise to see someone like you making an account." he chuckled looking over at Harley, but the girl wasn't laughing beside him she was shaking her head. The man paused embarrassed and he looked at the old villanist. She looked like she was planning to burn everyone including Harley. She had her hands in a fist, on the side was a plant in front of the man's desk it looked like it was moving even though Harley knew there was a chance of dying she grabbed the girls fist gently holding her hand. Pamela looked over at the girl. She got the same feeling when the blond surprised her earlier.
"I could make another account and place it as my second account, only in her name." The man was surprised how easily the blond could trust someone who just walked out of insane asylum after killing billions of people because she hated humans. Pamela was even surprised how easily the girl put trust in her.
"Ma'am are you sure about that?" The man whispered.
"I'm positive." The Harley smiled not noticing the redhead staring at her lost.
/