Chapter 15

I am back....and sadly this might be the last chapter, but for the readers that enjoy this story you should download webtoon to read Mage and Demon Queen, I'm truly in love with this series made by Color_LES

and sadly this might be the last chapter, but for the readers that enjoy this story you should download webtoon to read Mage and Demon Queen, I'm truly in love with this series made by Color_LES

The green haired masochist arose between the two girls beside him flinging them off like pipes as their bodies clang across the floor. He shook his head noting the two died unable to handle his sexual gratification. Their arms and torso must have broken like twigs from his grip, along with the now permanent smiles he created for them. He sat up seeing as someone creaked his door open. He quickly pulled a knife from under the bed aiming the knife dead into the mans shoulder. "Ah! Wait! Joker sir!"

"Pull the knife out and slit your own throat." The man sadistically echoed, causing the goon to instantly stiffen up. "It's about Harley! She Uh..she's missen' sir."

"Missing?" The clown turned to the dead bodies at both sides of the bed. "I could of sworn she was one of these broads."

The goon began to struggle keeping his arm up as he tried pulling out the knife, but before he could take a resting moment the green haired demon pulled it out with out hesitation, only to slit the mans throat just before, he had a moment to say thank you. The clown sighed in disappointment "I should of asked you to clean up the mess and then dispose of you." He shook his head and walked into the abandoned factory. His attention had been distracted by the radio going off, "

***

Even though the blonde found herself uneasy at how silent the Joker had gotten since her absence, each day with the scarlet haired beauty was the best distraction only she found herself able to handle. Almost in a grade A breeze of paradise. She felt like a slight burden to the redhead. Her back and limbs were spread across the grass. Lately she had been feeling oddly at peace when she was out in the forest. "Harley?" What use to be be the voice she had feared seemed to bring relaxation to her heart. Her voice hummed in return wondering what could have been going through the girls mind.
"You're Harley right?" She questioned.

"Yea?"

Although what the redhead had seen was a dream after her nap...she felt a bit worried fearing the blonde may leave her once more. "Why? Why did you run from me? Answer honestly." "Are you afraid of me? You should have known deep down pesticides won't harm me as much?"

The blondes eyes widened from her question as her eyes still began to adjust from the sunrise. "I-...I don't...I don't know if I'll...I just want to be with you forever, but one day...I know that won't be possible. You're half plant? Ima human? I'll die at some point from a disease or lack of iron or something, but you...you'll have to move on at some point alright?" She burst out. She looked at the shocked emerald eyes that stared at the blonde. She huffed beginning to turn around to avoid her eyesight, but was met with the girls lips. It lingered longer than the many times before.

The redhead smiled cheerfully. "Harley? I love you okay. Let's not think about that? Focus on the now okay."

"Yeah. I love ya too Red." The blonde smiled happily.

Honestly guys the Harley Quinn series summed up most of my ideas. I was gonna kill joker have him come back and be in live with another woman, there would be no kite man, but Harley and Ivy would get married in the forest after Jokers death. If I can't make anymore ideas this book may be the end. For now check out Mage and Demon Queen on Webtoon. I know I let your hopes down by making this a short chapter, but bare with me okay.