Chapter 13

Listen I'm sorry for not updating I made this bet, and I wasn't allowed to go on my phone for the rest of the month unless it was school related.

Ivy was sprawled across the bed immediately jumping up. Harley wasn't laying next to her. At least she didn't remember the girl laying next to her at all. Everything might have been...a dream. She stood up with a slight headache, 'no it wasn't a dream' she felt a bit dizzy like she lost gallons of blood. She walked into her kitchen to smell an alluring aroma. It smelled sweet...she closed her eyes breathing in to feel soft hands wrap around her neck the smell had gotten stronger. "Good morning." She heard a familiar voice whisper. "I'm sorry." She finished. Ivy opened her eyes confused. "What are you apologising for?"
Harley pulled back. "For making you feel that about me. I didn't mean to make you feel less to me. Even if something happens to me...or if I go back to the Joker..." Ivys face cringed at the statement. "So that means your going back to him." She aggressively scraped her hands through her scalp getting ready to yell, but had been silenced by Harley placing her pointer finger on the girls lips causing her to stop in place and feel a tingling sensation from the dominance. "Let me finish. I will still think your more valuable to me than him, I would fight for you until my last death. In other words...I-I love you. My memories were restored but the more I'm around you, I can feel everything I felt when I had gotten to know you in those memories...you may think it might be because my senses are heightened by your blood, but I felt something for you even before the flower you gave me in my office."
Harley slowly moved her finger slowly sliding it down toward the start of her jawline slowly grazing her finger toward the bottom of her chin pulling Ivy to her lips. Ivy could feel and hear her heart beating though her chest. She felt the tension that slowly pulled the two toward each other, but had quickly been cut by one of Jokers goons bursting through the door.
"Harley! Your alive! I knew I could find you here." Ivy snapped her neck to the side glaring at the same man you told everyone to drop Harley. Vines immediately charged toward him. "Wait!." He held his hands in surrender shutting his eyes tightly. He peeked one eye open to see the vines look as sharp as needles they were a centimetre from piercing through his skin. "I knew you'd save her. I just wanted Harley to be safe where Joker couldn't see her." He explained. "I care about her too." He smiled at Harley. She scrunched her eyebrows. "Why." He looked at her in shock. "Because I've...been in love with you for...years. I just want you to be happy." He smiled with hope in his eyebrows.
"Jack buddy." Harley walked over to him. "I'm not really into you. Nor will I ever be as long as this beautiful redhead is still breathing. Now. Get out!" She shooed him out of the house.
"Talk about a buzzkill." Harley sighed loosing the electricity that was flowing between the two. "Yeah. What a turn off. Hearing some random guy burst in telling me the girl who just confessed her feeling to me say he loves her." Ivy rolled her eyes smirking. "That's not funny." Harley growled. "Yah know what turns me on though." Harleys eyes narrowed slowly pacing toward her "What?" Ivy walked back into the bedroom biting her lip. "A bit of foreplay actually." Pushing Ivy on the bed. "So what's the latest gossip Dr. Quinzel?" Ivy bit her bottom lip again. "Well Dr. Isley. I was in session with one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, she had skin that was tinted with green and her eyes were an emerald green, with cherry red hair it scares me that it's real. She seems like she would kill you with a single look but she's the sweetest girl I've ever met." Ivys eyes shimmed she hadn't noticed how deeply in love Harley really was. It shocked her. Yeah she's use to people falling in love with her because of her pheromones but Harley was being genuine. Her eyes softened. "Dr. Isley?" Harley. Ivy slowly lurked toward the other girls lips when they attached she didn't want to pull away. Her lips tamest like aloe and honey. The same feeling was recuperated by Harley Ivy's lips had a flavour that was unexplainable, her lips were soft and gently until they began to get harder. The girl was practically trying to eat her lips causing Harley to giggle pulling away. "No!" Ivy whined. Harley was caught off guard by the girl whining like a baby about to have a tantrum. She smirked perking her eyebrow realising the control she had over her.
Harley bit her lip giving the girl tiny pecks to tease her. "Harley!" The girl whined  again.
Harley slowly but gently grazed her lips down to the girls abdomen. Hearing her breaths hitch. "Have you ever been touched like this before?" Harley smiled. "No." Ivy thought back to her memory's with the Doctor. He was rough, but not in a sexual way, just abusive. Yet the girl on top of her was a gentle as a feather. The girl pulled her underwear down her legs connecting her lips to her second pair of lips. "Harley!" She screamed.