8

Hello and welcome back! Italics in this chapter once again are an indication of a text conversation! I hope you enjoy the chapter, and now, let us begin!

~Kai's POV~

After getting up the mountain with Nagisa and a few others we began talking about the transfer student who would join us today. We were even shown a picture of her. "Woah~ She's so cute~" I said staring in awe at the picture.  "But she'll never compare to little Nagi over here!" I exclaimed giving a wide smile to the boy who was now yelling at me, and flushing in embarrassment, though I didn't pay it any mind.

We soon reached the door of the classroom and opened it, ready to give her a warm welcome to our class. What we found inside the classroom was not a girl, but a machine sitting next to my desk in the back. We all stood in front of the machine a little confused. "The hell is this?" I heard Sugino say before the machine's screen lit up. The screen showed us the same girl from the picture we had seen a few minutes ago, but this time she was frowning.

"Good morning fellow students. I am A.I.F.A., which is an acronym for Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery,  and I am happy to be a part of this class." She spoke in a monotonous voice before the screen grew dark. "Well then..." I muttered before Karasuma waked in. We all sat down and listened to his explanation of this new A.I.F.A. "It's nice to meet all of you, thank you for having me." I heard the machine's voice say as her screen grew black again. Koro-sensei laughed in the background next to Irina before getting yelled at for laughing. Koro-sensei then welcomed the computer to our class as her screen lit up once more. "Thank you Koro-sensei I certainly appreciate it." She said and her screen dimmed again.

During Koro-sensei's lesson the A.I.F.A. suddenly started up and guns came out from the sides of it. I jumped slightly in my seat and turned my head to the guns. 'If this machine actually shoots so close to me I might lose my sense of hearing...' I thought watching as the machine started to shoot. I quickly moved my hands up to my ears and held them there until the attack stopped. Though that wasn't the end of it as she attacked again and again, and at some point added more guns to the attacks!

After her relentless attacks were over and so was class for the time being, we were stuck on cleaning duty, meaning we have to clean up the BBs from before off of the floor. "Aw man! Why are we stuck on cleaning duty~" I whined before starting to help clean up, oblivious to a smirking devil nearby. It wasn't so much fun for the rest of the day either. That killing machine kept at it all day! Each period she would come at Koro-sensei with more attacks, and she only took a break to plan out her next attack! 'Seriously, how many times will she attack in one day!?' I thought and sighed.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Ritsu's Captivating Eyes~

The next morning as the A.I.F.A prepared to attack, she found herself wrapped up in tape, so she couldn't bring out nor use her guns. The computer asked if Koro-sensei did this and said that he would be violating his agreement not to harm students if it were him, though she was interrupted by Terasaka who threw the tape used to tie her up at her. It flew right past my face, almost hitting it, so I turned towards him and sent him a small glare in return. "Shut up! It was me, nothin' says that I can't give you a hard time! Especially if you're gonna be a pain in the ass and shoot up the place every two seconds!" He said as some of the others began to make their own comments about it. I sighed, moving so that I face the machine. "Sorry to say it, but what they say is true." I said and the lesson soon after continued.

After a long day of that I walked home with Nagisa and Karma as I do everyday now. Upon stepping inside of my house I saw it was empty as usual. I wasn't too hungry so I skipped my dinner tonight, and just walked out to my backyard to do my evening training with my powers. Luckily tonight there wasn't any homework, that I could remember at least, so I took my gloves off and made myself an ice sculpture of a dummy a few feet away from me in the yard. I afterwards made myself an ice knife and started slicing away at it. Upon finishing that I prepared myself for bed by brushing my teeth, washing my face, and changing into a blue pajama set that matched my eye color. Tiredly I made my way to my bed and placed my gloves and phone on the nightstand next to my bed before laying down in the bed. I laid there with my eyes closed for a few minutes before hearing my phone vibrate, I groaned and uninterestedly picked up my phone before finding that Karma had text me.