13.5

Welcome back to the latest chapter. I will give you a hint on some of the chapters to come... Past. Welp, on with the chapter!

~Kai's POV~

One day we were all sitting in class like usual, but the thing was that for some reason Koro-sensei was in his human disguise. He also for no reason gave us a free day in the classroom to talk. I was sitting with Nagisa, Kayano, Karma and Rio when a few questions popped into my head. I rose my hand for him to call on me. "Yes, Miss Kenda?" He asked.

"Um... I just wanted to ask you why you are treating us and giving us a a free day for one, and two why are you in your human disguise when your in front of us?" I asked with agreement from the class, we were very confused.

Our tentacled teacher began snickering like an idiot before responding. "I don't want to ruin anything, but a special surprise is coming for a certain someone today~" He cooed staring at me as if he meant it's for me. "Hm... I wonder..." I muttered.

Suddenly the door to our classroom was swung open and a taller male walked into the room. As soon as our eyes met I stood in disbelief as he swiftly moved over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. He spun me around for a moment before speaking to me. "I missed you, Ki-Ki... Do you still remember a stupid kid like me?" He asked as everyone stared at us in shock.

"That nickname, only one guy I ever knew called me that... Hiro!?" I pulled away slightly to take a closer look at his face and figure to be sure it was him and it was. My first friend that I ever made years and years ago when I was still in pre-school.

"Hiro!?" The rest of the class exclaimed, wanting an explanation immediately for this turn of events. I left his arms for a minute before giggling. "Sorry how rude of me, the name's Koibito Hiroshi! Though as you heard little Ki-Ki over here, she calls me Hiro." He said and ruffled my hair.

"I can't believe you're actually here! This is the first friend I ever made and he taught me what true friendship was... Before I met him I was a husk of a person... And he showed me there was another way to live, and that's how I became the girl you know today. I am forever grateful and in his debt for that one." I said and poked his cheek as I saw him blush and rub the back of his head. "Ki-Ki, you're embarrassing me~" He whined.

"I just wanted to brag about you for a moment is all." I said. "Speaking of you, why are you here Hiro? I thought you moved to Spain with your family to study a different culture a long time ago." I was thoroughly confused on why he truly was here.

"Yeah I still live there, but I had to come back here for a few days and decided to spend whatever free time I have with my favorite girl in the world. So I did a bit of research and got in contact with your teachers to see if it's okay if I could come visit." He said and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Really? That's sweet of you Hiro, though you must've seen very pretty girls in Spain. Tell me, did you go off and get a girlfriend that you haven't told me about?" I asked. He shook his head and hands quite quickly. "No, no, no, not at all! The girls there are attractive, yes, but none are my type." He sighed.

I shook him slightly. "C'mon Hiro! I want to one day be a godmother!" I said and he blushed darkly and shushed me. "KI-KI!" I giggled and decided to introduce him to everybody one at a time I would go across the classroom.

Then I came to my table of friends. "This is Rio and Kayano, two of my best girl friends. Then there is Nagi-" I started. "Nicknamed from Nagisa." Nagisa cut in and told him. "And Karma who are two of my best guy friends. One just so happens to be my boyfriend." I smiled at him.

"Wow, I never expected you to get a boyfriend so quickly Keeks." He said. "Let me guess, it's that Karma guy huh?" He said with a smile and I blushed faintly. "How'd you know?" I asked and he responded simply. "I could tell just by the way you look at each other..." He said with a bright closed-eye smile.