Intro

Did you wonder what happened after the wedding? Well I'll tell you. 2 years after Keith and Lance were captured by a new threat. One stronger than Zarkon ever was.

They experimented on Keith and Lance then, using there DNA made Keith pregnant!! The biggest thing was that Lance never knew because they weren't in the same cells. They spent at least 10 months in that prison until finally the other paladins came and saved them.

     What happened when the Voltron team finds out what Keith has been hiding for the passed 18 years. How Keith has been hiding his and Lance's twin children from them. No one knows. Well except for one green paladin that Keith tells everything and his mother who kinda took them in on earth.

      Meet Kiara. The oldest of the twins. The daughter of Keith and Lance but she closely resembles Keith in almost every way. One thing she shares with Keith is the fact that she has another part of her. She can turn into a Galra.
      This is the story of how she becomes the Black paladin, finds the other paladins, meets her Papa, saves the galaxy and does this all while fighting an inner war.

What's gonna happen next? Will Kiara being both Altean and Galran cause problems in the quest to save the galaxy? Who are the other paladins? Will she end up falling for one of them?

____________________________________

It's finally here!!!!! The sequel of What lies within!!!! I hope you guys enjoy my version of the 2ndgen au!! Please no hate!! I really am grateful for all the love What lies within is getting!!! Please show that same kind of love to this story!! Anyways I'm so sorry haven't been posting a lot. My husky just gave birth to seven beautiful puppies, 4 boys and 3 girls. I've been super busy watching them grow and with the renovations to my house I've had to do a lot of chores. I love you all!!! See you next time!!!!

— Dorky❤️