The Meeting

We land right outside the gates of Vaes Dothrak, when the sun is just beginning to rise, creating a beautiful scenery for our meeting with the warlords.

I look to my brothers, "Are you ready to do this?" I ask already  already knowing how they would answer.

Illyrion scoffs flips his silver hair and exclaims, "We've only been waiting two years to do this. It's not us who should be ready it's the Khals. They're not going to know what hit them after meeting you." he finishes while smiling ear to ear. Which soothes my nerves.

We enter the gates of the village as our dragons fly overhead. And I smile knowing we will be safe with them around. As we approach the remnants of the temple of the Dosh Khaleen which my mother burnt down years ago, the surrounding Dothraki men begin to talk.

I learned to speak Dothraki when I was at very young so the language comes quite easily to me.

As we approach the center of the gathering I see that the three Khals stand in them middle. I recognize them to be Qotho, a greedy miscreant, Cohollo who is honorable in a way, and Kovarro, the worst of them all. Each one of them are power hungry misogynistic men who think that women are simply inferior. I'm here to prove them all wrong.

I greet them in their native tongue, "Hello there, you all know me and my brothers, the last of the dragons. We're here to strike a deal as I've told you in the letter I sent."

The most dominant of the Khals, Kovarro speaks first, "I got your stupid letter, what do you want." he demands in a brutish way.

"We want to challenge you, the Khals. Since my mother was the last Khalissi me and my brothers have a right to lead the Khalasar. Therefore we wish to fight for it."

The group of Khals burst out into laughter obviously not taking me seriously. "You foolish girl you don't deserve to speak to us in such a way.  What makes you think you can even survive a battle with even one of our worst fighters?"

I look to my brothers for the strength I didn't think I needed, "Pick up your sword and I'll show you that I deserve it." Then men shift, I guess they weren't expecting me to say that. "Look, all my brothers and I want is a fair chance, a conclave of sorts. Pick your best fighters, the winner gets control over the entire Khalasar."

The Khals have a look of complete confusion, "You want to die little girl, your more foolish than we thought." Qotho spits out.

I let out a menacing laugh, "Do not condescend me Qotho." I nearly shout, I hate when people treat me like a child. "So do we have a deal or not, because my dragons are starving and if this doesn't go well then I know exactly what to feed them for dinner." I apply a sickening grin to help get my point across.

The Khals begin to discuss and I look to my brothers. They're staring dumbfounded at me, not expecting me to evoke so much of the iconic Targaryen fire into my speech.

"Are you two ever going to speak up or do I need to do all the heavy lifting?" I scold them.

"Sorry Ri but from the looks of it you had it handled on your own." Aemon jokes to me. "I really thought you were going to rip their heads off, your temper scares me." Me and Lyrion laugh.

"Aemon's right you're completely terrifying when you get in the dragon zone."

"The dragon zone? What does that even mean Lyrion, you come up with the weirdest things to say.

I look over and see the Khals staring daggers into me. "Have you all come to a conclusion?" I say as sweetly as I can muster.

Cohollo speaks for the men, "We have decided to take you up on the offer but, each Khal will compete and we will fight to the death. Winner takes all."

"Fight to the death?!" Aemon exclaims clearly shocked. "Ri you can't possibly agree to fight against three trained killers to the death!" His lack of confidence in me makes my blood boil.

"We have a deal then" I exclaim putting out my hand for him to shake. He takes it and the deal is done. "We will fly home and comeback in 5 moon cycles. Be ready." I say as I turn away and walk out of the crowd, my brothers closely behind me.

"What the hell Ri, this is a horrible idea those men have been fighting for years."

"So have I Aemon, and I don't appreciate you doubting me in front of all those men. How little do you think of me?"

"I'm just worried Rileigh and I don't want to see you die!"

"Have you seen me fight? Those Khals fight with brute and anger, I fight with skill and quickness. They're the ones that don't stand a chance." I storm off angrily signaling Furyion to fly down.

I jump on her back and we're off, and I'm left to my thoughts of what I will do with the Khalasar when I win it.