Trouble

I wake up to the sound of loud knocking and my door and I sit up as Brina bursts into the room panting slightly.

"Is there a reason you're waking me up so early?" I say harshly in a scratchy voice.

"Lyria, something's wrong. I went outside to bring the men some food and they're gone. And the campsite is trashed."

"Are you sure they aren't just washing down at the creek?" I say as I grab a dress that's been laid out next to my bed. I huff as I realize that I will have to wear a dress again if I'm going to be addressing a lord. Apparently it's not proper for a queen to wear armor all the time. I've always been more comfortable in chain mail rather than silk.

"Well that wouldn't explain why their campsite was completely trashed."

"Brina, they're men. They don't know how to clean up after themselves. It's not in their nature." I tell her.

Brina helps to dress me in a long gown, that displays the colors of my house. Black and red have always looked the best on me and my brothers, we've always represented house Targaryen well.

"Wake Bellamy and my brothers, I'll go look around for them." I tell her as I put on my sword belt and grab my sheath of arrows. I grab black fire and put it in my belt and grab my bow.

I walk through the inn, and thank the inn keep for her hospitality. I rush out to the front and head into the forest where the camp was supposed to be. All I find are some ripped up tents and debris everywhere. I guess Brina is right, they wouldn't do this intentionally.

I start to yell out to see if I can get a response from any of the men.

"It's no use your Majesty." I hear a familiar voice say from behind me and I turn to see Bellamy standing there. "I went deeper into the western woods and found the entire company dead. Their bodies were piled up, it looks like the work of a Lannister."

"So he's been watching us this whole time? I bet this was his plan, to get us outside of Winterfell where we would be vulnerable." I say angrily.

"Do you want to continue to River Run, or would you like to turn back? We can get to RiverRun in half a day if we ride quickly."

"I intend on speaking to the Tully lord so we're going to the river lands. And if we see a lion on our way than we shall slaughter it." I say and walk to the stables.

————————————————————————

"Keep up brothers, I want to get to RiverRun by mid day. We aren't safe out in the open." I say but my brothers are too busy joking around.

That's when I felt it, the immense pain in my left arm. When I look down I see an arrow sticking into my arm. I grab the arrow and pull it out of my arm causing blood to gush out from the wound. So I rip off a part of the bottom of my dress and wrap it around my arm.

As soon as I start to react to what had happened I see hundreds of men running into the clearing that we're approaching.

I'm so far in front of my company that there's no turning back for me.

So I tell back to Bellamy. "Take my brothers back home now! I'll be fine, I can handle myself now go."

"I won't leave you Lyria" I hear Brina yell and my brothers agreeing.

"That is a direct order from your queen now go!" I say as I ride towards the storm in front of me. As I approach Alexander rides out in front of his men.

"I always knew that you had inherited your fathers honorable nature. You'll protect your family at all costs won't you. That shall be your ultimate downfall your majesty." Alex says in a condescending tone.

"At least I have people in my life who are worth saving. I can tell that nobody really cares about you, that's why you're so power hungry. You crave attention. Too bad nobody will support you on the throne. I've only been in Westeros for a fortnight and so many lords have already willingly bent the knee to me." I say proudly and I notice his eyes grow darker.

"No matter, they will soon bow to me too Rileiria. Now I will give you a choice, we can take you willingly. Or you can try to put up a fight and lose."

"Well I'm not a cowered, who would go down without a fight." I say as I draw my sword and dismount from my horse instantly regretting that I decided to wear a dress today. "Give me your worst." I say with an evil grin.

His men begin to charge me and I easily cut through them, I stab and slash until 50 men lay dead at my feet. "Aw come on Alex is that the best you can do?" I say and I immediately regret it as hundreds of men walk out of the tree surrounding me.

Now I am trapped by hundreds of Lannister men. My mother always said that a true warrior knows when to surrender. But surrender is a sign of weakness, so I will fight to the death if I must. I'm ready to do whatever I have to do to survive, but I will not let this man win.

The men start to close in and I raise my sword, some start to charge and I take care of them easily by stabbing them. The last man to charge me is clumsy so I slash one of his legs and grab his upper body. I hold him by his hair and draw my valerian steel dagger. I look at Alex as I slit the mans throat.

His blood splatters everywhere and some gets onto my face. I wipe it off with my free hand and laugh.

"You're a crazy bitch, you will never be queen!" Alex says and I laugh.

"You haven't seen crazy, but don't worry you shall get what's coming to you. And I will be the one to give it to you." I say as some of his men grab me.

I try to resist but I feel a pain explode in my abdomen and I look down to see someone has stabbed their sword through my back and it is now sticking through the front of me. They pull out the sword and I fall to the ground in pain.

"What kind of coward stabs someone in the back?" I say before the light drains from the world and all I see is darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hey guys sorry this chapter is short, I wasn't sure what else to do with it but I'll make sure to make my chapters longer.

Sorry if it's graphic but I'm the Game of Thrones you win or you die. So I wanted to show that in this story.

I really hope you guys like this story, it's my first time writing on here and I really want it to be good!!

If you like this story please make sure to comment and vote!!

Also I just started reading A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms by G.R.R.M. and I really love it! You guys should definitely read it if you love Game of Thrones!