Going Home

All of my warriors have set sail for Winterfell, Brina and my brothers with them. My brothers didn't want to fly due to the fact that they would have to cross the sea on dragon back. Journeys like that are hard to fly, they have never journeyed that far with their dragons. I have with Fury, when I hunted down my mothers murderers. It was a hard journey but it was worth it.

Now it's my turn to leave if I want to get there in time to be greeted with my army.

As I walk into the throne room I say my goodbyes to Daario and thank him for his hospitality. I feel bad for leaving him just like my mother did, but I'm a conqueror it's what I must do.

I walk out to the grass land that the dragons have taken as their temporary home. They're all excited to see me, they seem to love adventure just as much as I do. "Good morning my beauties, are you ready for our next adventure? Are you all ready to go home." I know it's weird but they seem to understand me, they listen to my words and I can see a glint in their eyes. These dragons are my children, my family just like my brothers. I am bonded to them, and they are bonded to me.

I get onto Fury and we take off ready for our long journey.

————————————————————————

Illyrion POV.

"Where the hell is she, she should've been here an hour ago, I'm getting worried." I tell my brother. "Ly calm down. I'm sure she's nearly here, you know Lyria she's probably just messing with us." Aemon tells me.

"Well it's not funny she needs to hurry, these people won't wait all day." I tell him.

We are nearly at the gates of Winterfell and if we enter without Rileiria it will seem weird. But they have waited long enough so I will just have to explain the situation to them.

So I'm leading my men through the gates, where I'm greeted by hundreds of commoners staring. We follow the path all the way to the castle where a line of people stand, who I assume are the people in charge.

I walk up to them confidently just like Rileiria would, "Hello, I am Illyrion Stormborn son of Daenerys Targaryen. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

A very short man steps out of line and walks right up to me, "Illyrion it is good to meet you, we have heard much of your family and are glad you wanted to come and meet with us here." the imp tells me.

"Well actually that was all up to my sister who seems to be running late, she should be here any minute now..." I trail off as I hear it, the winds created by our dragons.

Well this should be interesting.

————————————————————————

Rileiria POV.

I decided to fly around longer than I initially intended too, to make sure I wasn't going to fly into an ambush. But I decide that they wouldn't dare try such a thing. As I approach Winterfell I see that all of the common people have come to witness this meeting.

I decide to land right in the center of the city to cause a little extra chaos. I land and all eyes on me, they look at Furyion as if they've never seen a dragon before, which makes sense since the world believed that all the dragons were dead. I jump off Fury and he flys away.

I walk up to the group of people with all the confidence in the world and a sly grin on my face.

"Ah there she is, may I introduce my charming sister Rileiria Stormborn daughter of Daenerys Targaryen, The Rightful Queen of the 7 Kingdoms, Khalissi of the Greatgrass sea, and mother of Dragons." Aemon proudly states for all to hear.

I didn't expect him to use my full title, it isn't much but I'm still just a girl. I'm very proud of my title, my mother once told me that you must start with a name and build it make it yours, it shall display all you have accomplished.

Jaws dropped as they saw me, why does that always happen? "My Gods how much you look like your mother." a very short man says, and I instantly recognize him as Tyrion Lannister, the man who convinced my father to kill my mother. It takes everything in me not to murder this man on site.

"How dare you speak of my mother as if she is an old friend. You basically had her murdered so that you could be free of your chains. You were her most trusted advisor and you betrayed her in the worst way possible." I nearly scream at the man in front of me.

Everyone looked taken aback, what did they think that I was going to praise the man who had a hand in my mother's murder?

"My dearest apologies princess, but that was ages ago and I did what was right for the realm." he said with sympathy in his voice.

"What was best for the realm? She had completely lost everything she cared about and when she finally got what she had worked her whole life for you ripped the last thing she had away, her life. Don't tell me your sorry, I don't want your fake apologies. Why did you all ask us here."

Tyrion steps to my brother and started, "We had received—" but I cut him off.

"You are obviously mistaken Lord Tyrion, but I'm the one in charge here not my dear brother. If you want to speak to someone speak to me."

Now everyone is confused, they obviously aren't used to a women taking control instead of a man.

"Well then, princess—" I start to cut him off again but Aemon chimes in, "I advise you not to call my sister "princess" she sees it as condescending and I feel she might kill you the next time you say it." I turn and smile at Aemon who knows me so well.

"My apologies, what shall I call you then?" he questions. "Just call me Lyria."

"Alright, Lyria as I was saying we received your letter about how you wished to come to Winterfell because you had much to discuss with us—"

"What letter?! The only reason we are here is because I received two letters from Winterfell saying that my presence was needed at once. First Brandon Stark wrote to me and the Sansa. So I though it extremely important to make the journey here." I let out.

Now everyone is confused. "But I never wrote you a letter." A red headed women steps forward whom I assume to be Sansa Stark.

I shuffle through my pockets and find the letter that I decided to keep and not burn and hand it to her.

"This is not my writing, it seems we have been tricked. But I don't understand why." she tells me.

"I think I do, the Lannister's still live and wish me dead." I tell them.

"You must be mistaken, all of my family is dead except me. Why would you think such a thing." Tyrion tells me.

"Because when mercenaries came and killed my mother and tried to kill us, the said that The Lannister's send their regards. And the letter I was sent from Lady Sansa said that Bran was no longer king, meaning that he's been replaced."

Everyone seemed to come to an agreement, that they weren't safe and the Lannister's were planning something sinister.