Home

I can't believe that Aemon had the audacity to speak to me in such a way. Since our mother died I have had to be the strong sibling, I became a mercenary killing people for money, in order to feed them. And yet he thinks me to be so weak still.

I know Brina will be mad when I get home, she won't like the new terms of the conclave but what choice did I have? This is the only way I can get the Khalasar to myself without mass amounts of blood shed.

Brina is like a sister to me, she's my truest friend. I met her when I was about ten, she was captured by slavers and was being transported to some whore house in Essos. So I killed her captors and let her live with me and my brothers.

So now me and Brina are basically sisters she would die for me and I would kill for her

So now me and Brina are basically sisters she would die for me and I would kill for her. She's originally from Quarth, which is why she has beautiful olive skin and dark brown hair with emerald eyes. She looks delicate and beautiful, but the truth is she could kill you in a hundred different ways.

After my mother was brought back, she immediately wanted to go back to her childhood home, to the house with the big red door and the lemon tree she cherished so much growing up. So she did, Illyrio Mopatis the owner of the house and previously my mother's caretaker was near death and decided the home would be in good hands if he left it to our family. So that's where we've been for years, it's our home.

It's not just home to my family but it's home to many of my women's legion. The day I met Brina I decided to free everyone, especially women who had been the victim of slave trading. After freeing so many woman Brina and I came up with a marvelous idea, to create an army of sorts of women warriors. Our job was to protect women from the many fates we all suffered at the hands of men.

Now they are my sworn protectors, and my greatest friends. We have about 500 women so far but our ranks our still growing. It's nice to know that someone always has you back, no matter what.

As I approach my home I smile as the beautiful Pentosian home. It's a gorgeous white mansion with incredibly old architecture that is a breathtaking sight.

As I land I'm greeted by Brina, she looks anxious to hear the result of my trip. "So?! What happened did they agree to the terms of the conclave?"

"Of course they did Brina, don't you know how persuasive I am?" I say laughing as she jumps on me and hugging me.

"Oh I just knew that you would convince them! Now you will have control of two army's and you can announce to the world that you are alive!" And that's exactly what I want to do, but I need the protection of the Dothraki to do that first.

"Well there is one thing, a bit of a change of plans. Don't freak out but the Khals are fighting for themselves, and it's a fight to the death." I say knowing how mad she's going to be about the new addition to our plan.

"WHAT? Rileiria do you know how insane that sounds? Those men are trained murders and you are a 16 year old girl." she yells at me.

"I know Bri but look it's the only way my brothers and I can reveal ourselves to the world. I couldn't simply say no I would look weak!"

"Weak but alive, this is a death sentence you know!"

"Brina have more faith in my fighting abilities, I know how the Khals fight and I know I can beat them. You and Aemon need to learn to trust me. I'm the one in charge here and I know what I'm doing." I storm into the palace, I can't stand fighting with her anymore.

I go to my rooms and see that my bath is already prepared for me. I step into the nearly boiling water, exactly how I like it. I sit there thinking of what I can do and where I can go after I reveal my true identity. I've never been able to travel much do to the fact that I stick out greatly in a crowd. My silver hair and amethyst eyes reveal that I'm a Targaryen instantly. There are very few people in the world that look like me and Illyrion. Not even our own brother Aemon looks like us. Supposedly he looks exactly like our abomination for a father.

Ever since he killed our mother I've grown to loathe him. She truly loved him and he stuck a dagger into her heart. I know that she had slipped into madness but what do you expect from someone who's lost everything she loved.

I fall asleep as my attendant washed my hair. I dreamed of traveling the world with Furyion and taking back what was stolen from my mother so many years ago. Westeros, the kingdom that rightfully belongs to me and my brothers. I yearn to take it back but I would never admit to it, I refuse to let greed and power control me like it has controlled so many of my ancestors.