Chapter One

Hey guys, as you can see, I am no longer going to be naming my chapters as it becomes exhausting trying to find a name to suit the chapter. I also have to keep changing it about 2 or 3 times while writing the chapter as it keeps changing to something other than what I had planned. I almost didn't post this week, because I got sick with flu, but I did promise you guys the first chapter, so here it is. Anyway, I'm really happy to be back and giving you guys this first chapter of Master and I hope you all enjoy it.

Corey's POV

"Corey, get your ass down here now!" I heard my father's voice thunder up the stairs and I let out a sigh. I really didn't want to deal with him or Mother right now. All I ever got from them was criticism and disappointed looks, just because I didn't live up to their expectations of how I should be.

They wanted me to be big built like Father, unfortunately, I took after Mother at 5'7. They expected me to be a ladies man or 'heartthrob' like Father used to be in highschool, but once again, I failed there too. I had never had a girlfriend and I never will have one. I was gay, although they didn't need to know that. I couldn't even bring myself to think about kissing a girl, nevermind actually having sex with own. They also expected me to be some type of sports star like Father used to be, but I was completely useless at sports. I've tried football, soccer, basketball, even lacrosse, but I couldn't even make any of the teams. Father used to be quarterback for his highschool team as well as captain of the basketball team. The only thing I excelled at was academics, but that wasn't good enough for them. They just kept lecturing me and pressuring me about how I was not good enough for the family name and what a disappointment I was to them.

Father was probably getting ready for another lecture on how I need to try harder and push more to be more like him. I honestly wasn't in the mood for this, but I didn't have a choice in the matter. The last time I had refused to go down for one of Father's lectures, he came storming into my room and physically dragged me downstairs by my hair and threw me on the couch. I really didn't want a repeat of that again, so I quickly got up off my bed and headed downstairs to see them sitting side by side on one couch and Father indicated for me to take the one opposite them.

I sat down and waited for it to start. Father looked at me with a slight look of disgust, before he started, but it wasn't the usual thing, like I had expected. "We are hosting a very important Dinner party tomorrow night, here at the house. A very important person is coming, so I want you to be on your best behaviour for it. I'm trying to get a contract for my company to make some of the security tech that his firm makes for the Government. According to rumours, he is looking to partner up with another company to take over some of the smaller Government contracts, due to his current workload. So he has agreed to discuss it with me during tomorrow night's dinner party. I'm being fucking serious Corey, I want you to be on your best behaviour, and please, for once in your miserable fucking life, can you actually act like a fucking man."

I sat there dumbstruck for a few seconds from Father's harsh words towards me, then nodded my head, swallowing the lump that formed in my throat, before nodding. "Of course Father, I won't let you down."I say with a fake smile as I get up off the couch to make my escape, before the tears came. 

As I got to the doorway leading out of the lounge, I heard him mumble to Mother, "Damn boy is a let down already, he just better not fuck up, or I swear to God, I will beat him till he toughens up.".

With those words echoing in my head, I ran up the stairs to my room, closed and locked the door behind me and threw myself onto the bed, burying my face into my pillow to muffle my sobs. I was never going to be good enough for them. I was too quiet, too girly, too shy, too small. I'm never going to be what they want from me and the thought made me cry even harder. If they had to find out that I was gay, I would definitely end up on the streets. Father wouldn't think twice to throw me out if he thought I was something as disgusting as a faggot. I've heard the derogatory word come from their mouths too many times, to doubt how they felt about the LGBT+ community. Father might even decide to kill me if he had to find out. He would never accept that his sperm would produce something as filthy as that.