Chapter Six

Hey my loves, I'm back with another chapter. I feel like I need to explain something real quick about this story before we get to it. Corey has not been sexually abused like Kayden was, so things will move a little faster between these two. The only really big issue that this sweet boy has, is his very low self esteem, due to his parents being complete dicks towards him and making him feel inferior. Anyway,, explanation is out of the way, so let's sit back and enjoy. Hope you all have an awesome weekend xxx.

Hayden's POV

I rush around the spare room that is directly opposite mine, getting everything ready for when I brought my baby home in about two hours. I wanted everything to be perfect for him, so that he would be comfortable here with me.

I had even gone as far as getting his friend, Tana to go clothing shopping with me. If anyone would know his normal style of clothing and sizes, it would be his best friend. After that little shopping trip though, I vowed never to take that crazy girl anywhere with me, ever again. I was more than happy to phone Kendall to come and pick her up and take her away from me.

First the crazy girl tried to interrogate me about my intentions towards her best friend. Once she was satisfied with that, she dragged me to numerous stores throughout the Mall. I felt like I was never going to be able to walk ever again. After we had gotten everything, except underwear and sleepwear, she said she wanted to eat first. So I took her to the food court and gave her some money to go chose whatever she felt like eating.

Once she finished eating the pile of food she had gotten, we quickly left and to my shock, she stopped in front of Victoria's Secret. "Um...I don't know what you want from here little girl, but I am only buying for Corey, so can we kindly get a move on, I'm fucking exhausted." I told her, trying to reign in my irritation.

"Well good for you Mister, but I am about to tell you something about Corey that you better keep to yourself and if you dare tease him about it, I will feed your balls to my pitbull, understood?" All of that was said with a completely straight face and I actually felt like she might just mean it, so I held my hands up in surrender and she had the damn cheek to smirk at me.

"I've already told you that I don't intend to hurt him and I just want to protect him from the people who hurt him in the first place." I told her, feeling offended about having to explain myself over and over again to an eighteen year old girl. I mean, I can understand why she was doing it and I appreciated that she was so protective of him, but I wasn't used to people questioning my integrity.

"Okay, okay, jeez, no need to get your boxers in a twist. I'm just really worried about him. Anyway, Corey has a little secret, that he never talks about. I'm not even supposed to know about it, that's how secret this is." She gives me a slightly nervous look, but continues rambling on."Before you say anything, I found out by accident, and I have never said anything about it to him, but if you care about him as much as I think you do, then I feel like you have a right to know. Besides you look like you might actually enjoy it." I was really getting tired of this merry go round, so I clamped a hand over her mouth to stop her yapping.

"I am usually a very patient man, Ms, Tana, but right now, you are seriously working on my nerves. Can you please just get to the fucking point, so that I can finish in this hell-hole, and go home, to unpack all his things?" I said, raising an eyebrow at her. I let go of her mouth when she nodded and she smiled at me sheepishly.

"Sorry about that, I'm just really worried about telling you, but I also feel like you are the only one that might actually help my boo find himself. Okay, Corey's secret is that he likes pretty underwear. I mean, like panties and stuff. I was at his house one day and he had gone to fetch us something to eat, but it was taking a while and I got bored, so I started snooping through his drawers. Right at the back of the middle one, in a small packet, I found about three panties. They were still brand new, so I thought that he was maybe keeping them for someone else, but then I noticed that he would stare at different styles and colors, every time he went with me when I went shopping for my own underwear. I want my friend to be free to be who he truly is, not someone his parents had forced him to be. So I thought that maybe you would be willing to buy some for him and then you can figure out how you are actually going to get him to wear them." I listened to her entire speech and watched her face get redder by the minute, but by the end of it, I was grinning from ear to ear. It would seem my baby and I would be getting along just fine, all I had to do was get him to agree to wearing them first.