Rainy Days

Today was the beginning of a good day. It was pouring rain, but my boss told me I could have the day off, and Dom was home for the week before going back on tour.

I was making tea in the kitchen when I heard my name being called from upstairs.

"y/nnnnn. Where are you?" He whined.

I rolled my eyes while smiling. "I'm making tea. You want some?", I yelled back.

"Yes please. But can you hurry up. I want cuddlesssss."

I giggled and finished making the tea.

I grabbed both of our cups and went upstairs. I open our bedroom door, turned on the lights, and see a pile of blankets on the bed.

"Dom?" I ask, not knowing where he was at.

I see the pile of blankets move and see a head pop out.

"Hiya love." He looks sleepy, but adorable. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight.

"Whatcha doin?" I smile walking over to his side of the bed and taking a seat. He was lying on the middle of it.

I place the cups on the bed-side table and place my hands in his messy hair.

"It was cold, and you were downstairs. I needed to keep warm." His eyes were closed as he liked my hands massaging his head and playing with his fluffy hair.

"Well...I'm here now so you wanna cuddle?"

I completely forgot about the cups of tea that was sitting on the table, but cuddling with Dom was better than any drink.

Dom looks like he is about to fall asleep. "Yes, please."

I unwrap him from his blanket mountain and climb into his arms. He was so warm and cuddly.

I put my head on his chest and squeezed my legs in between his. I felt a home.

I felt his lips kiss the top of my head softly.

"I luv ya." He said mumbling into my hair.

"I love ya, too Dom."

Rainy days are the best days.