Food Fight

Today Dom and I were going to have a movie night at his place. I was wearing sweatpants and one of Dom's hoodies he left at my place yesterday. We aren't dating, but I have had the biggest crush on him.

I had a bag full of Haribo gummy's that I knew Dom loved and a lot of other candy.

I just arrived at his place and knocked on the door.

"Coming." I heard him yell on the other side of the door.

He opened the door and pulled me into a hug.

"Hello luv," he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I put my arms around his neck and put my head into the crook of his neck.

I inhaled his sent and smiled into the hug.

We let go and he grabbed the bag of candy.

"Whatcha got?"

He sat on the floor and rummaged through the bag and grabbed the bag of gummy's.

"Ya know me so well."

I giggle at him and close the front door. I sit down in front of him, watching him open the bag of Haribo and eating a handful of them.

"Dom! Slow down. You're gonna choke on them!" I say while laughing.

Dom looked up and stared at me, his mouth full of them.

Once he finished swallowing all the candy, he grabbed my hand and pulled my hand so I was sitting on the floor in front of him.

"What?" I ask. He was staring at me intensely.

Before I knew it he was throwing gummy's at me.

"Dom! Stop!" I scream while laughing.

"Never!" I could barely understand him because his mouth was filled with more gummy's.

We both laughed our asses off while throwing the candy at each other.

Once the entire floor was covered in candy, I stood up and walked over to Dom who was laying down on the floor with his eyes closed. He must be sleepy.

"Dom, you sleepy?" He looked really cute.

He opened his eyes and looked into mine.

"I luv ya."

"I love you too Dom."

He sat up. "No. You don't understand. I luv you. Like...more than friends." He looked down at his legs and blushing.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He still was looking down.

I stood up and walked behind him. I sat behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I rested my head on his left shoulder.

"I love you too Dom. Like more than friends." 

He turned his head towards me.

"You do?"

I let go of him and sit in front of him. I put my hands on his face. Cupping his chin in my left hand and my right hand on his cheek.

"Yes."

Without thinking is kiss him. His lips are soft and plump.

I heard him moan and I moved my head back.

"Sorry bout that."

I giggle. He's really cute.

"It's ok"

"Does this mean you're my girlfriend now?"

"I mean yes, but only if you want me to be."

"Of course!" He bear hugged me. He was giggling like it was Christmas morning.

"I love you Dom."

"I luv ya too babe." He gave me another loving kiss.

Today was a good day.