Drunk

I was on our bed up against the headboard reading a book. I was waiting for Dom to get back from hanging out with the boys.

It was around 11 pm when I heard the front door open. I knew it was Dom right away, and I knew he was drunk because I heard him stumble and bump into furniture.

"Babeeeee."

His words were slurred. I wonder how much he drank tonight.

I ran down the stairs before he could hurt himself.

I step off the last step and go to the living room. I see him on the floor struggling to take his shoes off.

Laughing, I walk over to him and sit down.

"Hey babe." I said while running my hands through his hair.

He lifts his head up and looks into my eyes smiling.

"Hi." He giggles.

"You sleepy?"

He shakes his head.

"Come on Dom. We need to get you to bed."

"I don't wanna."

"Please?" I give him puppy eyes and pout knowing he would give in even though he's drunk.

"Ok."

I stand and help him get up without falling over. I lead him up the stairs without letting him fall and break his leg again.

Once to our bed room I need to figure out how to get him into sleeping cloths.

I just need to get his trousers and shirt off and put a hoodie on him. He usually sleeps in his boxers and a hoodie so I have to get him into it.

"Dom, you have to help me here. Can you take your trousers and shirt off for me?"

He stares at me.

"What?"

He giggles and says "You just want to see me naked don't you?"

"Hmmm. I would love to, but I just need to get you dressed for sleep."

"...ok"

I manage to get him dressed and put him on the bed.

I go to the bathroom to grab him some painkillers to take before he sleeps so his hangover won't be as bad in the morning.

"Here babe. Take these before ya go to sleep."

He sits up, swallow the pills, and lays back down.

I turn the lights off and sit on my side of the bed.

"Night babe." I said and kissed his forehead.

"Mmm night."

I check my phone one last time before bed. It's now 12 am. It look my an hour to get this boy to bed.

I roll my eyes and snuggle up next to him.

"I love you, Dom."

His only response is soft snores, telling me he's asleep.

I giggle and close my eyes, drifting off into sleep, knowing I have to deal with his sober self in the morning.