Tour

Today was the day Dom was leaving for the "Intimate as Fuck" tour. I was helping Dom pack his bags when I heard a thump.

I looked over to the bed and saw him laying face down on the middle of it.

"What are you doing?" I laugh. "You're leaving in an hour and you haven't even started packing your clothes."

He turned his head and look at me. His messy hair was covering his eyes and he was pouting.

"I don't wanna gooooo. I'll be lonely without you. I won't be able to see you for three monthsssss."

I pout back and walk over to the bed.

"Aw, baby. It's gonna be ok. We will be able to FaceTime and text whenever." I say trying to help him get up and finish packing before his tour manager yells at him for not getting ready.

"It's not the same." I could barely hear what he said because his face was in the comforter.

He sounded so sad that I didn't want to spoil the surprise but I knew it would be ok if I say it now.

"Babe, I have something to tell you."

"What?"

He sounded sad and I felt bad.

"Well, I was able to take a few weeks off work..."

He lifted his head off the bed. "You mean you can come with me on tour?!" He cut me off.

"It you want me to."

"Hell yes you can come!" He jumped up and bear hugged me.

"I luv ya sooooo much baby. Oh my goddddd."

I hugged him back. "I love ya too Dom."

He let go of me. "You better get packing, love. We gotta be on the road soon."

"I have been packing my bag without you knowing. YOU are the one that needs to start packing."

"But I don't wannaaaaa."

"Dom," I warn. "Your gonna get yelled at."

"I know."

He finally started to pack but before that he kissed my head.

He couldn't be happier because the love of his life was going on tour with him. He wasn't going to be alone. Instead of seeing each other on video screens, they are going to be able to cuddle and kiss whenever.