Confessions

This was a request so hope you like it!

"Adam, Dom is going to be there!" Y/n yelled the man over the phone.

"He's a friend y/n of course I invited him. Will you please just go? There's going to be food and alcohol."

Y/n thought about it for a while. Dom has been her crush for two years, since the moment they met, but she didn't know if he liked her back. She didn't want to get drunk and admit her feelings for him under the influence.

Flashback two years ago.

"I can actually go to the studio with you?!?!"

"Yeah, we're just recording some stuff and you can meet my friends."

Y/n was excited that Adam would take her with him to the studio after weeks of begging him.

"Thanks you, thank you, thank you!"

Y/n gave him a hug and went to get dressed.

She knew what Adam's friends looked like from his Instagram, but she wanted to meet them personally, and she was finally given the chance.

When they arrived she could hear loud laughing coming from inside the room.

"They can be loud sometimes."

Y/n nodded her head and walked in. She was created by three guys drinking beers from cans and playing guitars.

"Hey! This is y/n. She's gonna chills with us today."

One person caught y/n's eye. Dominic.

"Hi! I'm Dominic, but you can call me Dom!"

And from there, y/n's crush for Dom grew.

End of flashback.

"Fine, I'll go."

"Awesome! See you at 8!"

Y/n hung up on Adam and checked the time.

1pm? I can nap before the party.

Ring! Ring!

Y/n groaned at the sound of her ringing phone.

9pm?!?! How the hell did I sleep for so long?

She picked up the buzzing phone and answered it.

"Y/n where the hell are you?"

"Uhhh I fell asleep."

"It doesn't matter just get your lazy ass over here!"

"Yeah yeah I'll be there in 10."

Y/n got dressed and headed to her car.

I just need to...not get drunk.

When she arrived at the house music was blasting, people were yelling, and the door was wide open.

I swear if the cops get called.

Y/n walked in the saw Adam at a table with drinks lined up on it.

She waved and grabbed a bottle of (fav drink) and poured it into a red cup.

"Finally you've made it."

Y/n nods her head and starts talking to the people there, until a certain dark haired person walks by.

"Dom! Hi!"

He looks y/n up and down twice before responding.

"Oh hi y/n!"

He's probably drunk.

"What are you drinking?"

"Don't know. Tom just gave it to me."

Y/n shakes her head laughing.

"You shouldn't be drinking something if you don't know what's in it."

He shrugs and hiccups.

"It's good tho."

He takes y/n's hand and takes her outside where there are less people.

Y/n, confused at his actions, stare at him.

She was about to speak when Dom interrupted her.

"I like ya."

"Huh?"

She thought she was dreaming. Her crush couldn't like her back. She was just an ordinary girl and he was a talented musician.

"I. Like. You."

"You're drunk Dom. You don't know what you're talking about."

"Drunk words are sober thoughts."

She shakes her head. He's too drunk to even know what he's saying right?

"Adam told me you liked me too."

"He what?!?!"

"Yeah he told me like a long time ago."

Y/n thought about all the different ways she could kick Adams's butt.

"I'm gonna take you home. You are drunk and don't know what you are talking about."

"Can I go to your house, please?"

His eyes made her feel bad. They looked sad. She reluctantly agreed to let him stay the night with her.

Damn puppy eyes.

They got into her car, y/n being glad she only had one drink and was able to drive.

The arrived at her house and y/n led him to the front door.

"You can stay in the guest room."

"But I wanna stay with you."

She shook her head. "Not tonight okay?"

Before he could respond she left and headed to her room and fell asleep.

"Fuck-"

Y/n woke to the sound of something falling on the ground. She was about to dial 999 but remember last night.

Walking down the hall she sees Dom on the ground, arms blocking the light from his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

He looked up at her, squinting his eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Huh?!?!"

"I kinda remember last night and I think I told you I liked you? I know you like me because Adam told me so will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n slapped herself thinking she was still dreaming.

"Oi! Don't do that. Will you? And can you decide like right now my headache is fooking killin me."

She thought about it for a second, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"Take me out on a date first, and I'll decide." She didn't need to be taken on a date to know she wanted to be his girlfriend. She just wants to know the feeling of finally bringing with someone who likes her back.