Hoodies

It was pouring rain in London. It was below 15°C (60°F) and the heater was broken so we had no heat in the house.

I was wearing one of Dom's hoodie while laying on our couch watching Friends as there was nothing else to watch.

"Love," I hear him shout. "Do ya know where my hoodies are? I can't find any."

I remember that I had stolen all of them and put them on my side of the closet. Oops.

"No. Look in the laundry room." I wanted to lead him on thinking I didn't know where they were.

"I checked but they're not thereeeee."

I heard him stomp down the stairs whining. He was wearing boxers and a black t-shirt. I could tell he was cold.

"Aw, baby. Are you cold?" I laugh a little at the pout that began to form on his pink lips.

"Yes. And you're wearing one of my hoodies." He jumped over the couch and placed his head on my lap.

I placed my hands on his fluffy hair running my fingers through it. I placed a kiss on his head.

His eyes where closed, and he looked relaxed.

"I'm colddddd." He whined and looked up at me through his sleepy eyes.

I giggle at him. "Let me grab a blanket."

I reach over and grab the blanket that was on the floor. It was originally on the couch, but when Dom jumped on it, it fell off.

I placed it on his back and felt him snuggle into me more.

"Better baby?"

"Yes."

"By the way...I have all you hoodies."

"I knew it." He grumbled. His voice was muffled as his head was on my lap.

"You let me freeze."

I laugh at him and lift up his head by his chin.

"I love you Dom." I was waiting on him to say it back until he said, "Well I don't luv thieves."

He put his head back down on my lap. I laugh and kiss his head.

"I'm sorry baby. They are sooooo comfy and they smell like you."

"Well, because you are sorry I luv ya too."

"Then can I get a kiss?" I ask hopefully.

He lifted up his head and studied my face.

"Hmm. Ok."

His lips were soft and plump.

"Mhm." I mumble.

He pulls away, smiles, and says, "Next time ya want one of me hoodies ya tell me all right? And don't steal them. Ok?"

I giggle and nod. "Ok. Love ya."

"Luv ya too."

He lays his head back onto my lap, closes his eyes, and yawns. "Ima take a nap."

I close my eyes, and together we both fall asleep in each other's arms.