4. Remember Me Not

Taehyung POV

I was late to homeroom thanks to Karin, she wanted to give me a blowjob in the hallway before homeroom. She was lucky I was annoyed and bored with nothing better to do.

"C'mon Daddy, just let me do it really quick."

Ugh this girl was annoying, but she was getting my dick to rise so I guess I could give her a taste. I leaned against the locker while Karin unzipped my pants. I don't know how I wind up in situations like these but here I was letting a girl suck me off in school.

I remembered helping my mom when she got into trouble with one of her drug dealers again. This one was more violent than the others and he attempted to kill my mother until I intervened.

We fought and he ended up hitting me on the back of my head with a metal pipe and cut me with his knife. After that blow all I saw was black and a body fall. When I woke up my mother looked different when I asked what happened she told me I had been in a coma for three months.

All I could remember was leaving Daegu to come here with her to Seoul. When she asked my doctor if the rest of my memories would return he said they would over time. Once I was discharged she told me about her drug issue and about how it made my father cheat and how we ended up here.

My time here in Seoul was good. I never did anything too bad, I even made some really cool friends and we were going to run senior year. The only bad thing that happened was I didn't know where my cell phone was so my mom had to get me another one.

I found real friends in Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook. Jin and Yoongi graduated two years ago, last year was Namjoon and Hoseok which left me with Jimin and Jungkook this year.

I miss my hyungs, but once those four graduated they put their money together and bought a seven room dormitory and suggested we all move in together, which was awesome.

Jin and Yoongi were in college and Namjoon and Hoseok took a year break to work for us to have spending money.

Needless to say these guys were like the family I always wanted. Sometimes I'd remember little pieces of my past, I remembered walking in on my dad cheating. I ran to a girl's house and hugged her but I don't know who the mystery girl is.

My hyungs always teased me about it but I didn't care it was nice to have a piece of my memory back. I tried to find the mystery girl once but the way we went about it was probably not the best. When I got out the hospital Namjoon and I went around with information from my past and most girls kept claiming to be that one. From then on with the new school year I asked all the girls to call me Daddy or Sir.

I did have that kink I admit, but it was better than having all these random girls claim to know me and love me. Karin's teeth grazed across my dick which distracted me from my memory. That was the reason I became so cold, she was now boring me. I pushed her away from my crotch, I was no longer in the mood.

"What the hell! I wasn't done." Karin whined

"Yes you were, we have class so let's go we're already late."

Karin held onto my arm as we walked into homeroom I was too busy trying to fight her off of me that I didn't notice we bumped into someone until Ms. Moon told me to apologize to someone named Ms. Min.