10. Such A Liar

Taehyung POV

I was joking, I was hoping after I brought Karin into my room that she wouldn't want to see me yet here she was on her knees with her mouth around my dick. I was so furious when I saw her kissing Jungkook so I wanted to get even with Karin.

So what if she only kissed Jungkook? I'm mad, so I'm taking it a step further. Karin had been wanting to be alone with me the day denied her the opportunity to please me in the hallway. She'd be mad to be a pawn, but I don't care for her feelings. I just wanted y/n to be mad, like I was. I have most of my memory back, more than enough to remember her.

"Fuck,"

I didn't mean to actually moan the moment she wrapped her lips around me but I couldn't help it. Something about what she was doing to me had me on edge, the way her tongue danced across the head, how moist her lips were as she took me all the way in.

It was hard for me to stay angry when she was doing this to me. I knew this had to be because she was drunk, so I try to push her away from my lap.

"What are you doing Taehyung?"

Ugh can she not say my name like that.

"You're drunk y/n, you wouldn't be doing this if you were sober. You'd be screaming at me because of Karin."

"Screw that girl, she obviously couldn't get you hard like I can right now. So don't stop me. You are mine and you have been mine since we were eight so suck it up."

Okay, the possessiveness coming from her is kinda hot I won't lie, but I can't take advantage of her. Not her, to think all I wanted was to tell her that I remember her and then it got ruined by Jungkook,or this stupid party.

My thoughts were shaken when she placed me back into her mouth. She was relentless, quickening her pace. My cock twitched, she was going to make me cum if she kept up with that.

My fingers twisted into the sheets of my bed as I tried to think of anything to calm me down. The pulsing was getting quicker and harder to maintain so just as I was about to let go, she took her mouth away from my now painfully throbbing erection and smiled at me.

"Someone was having fun. Next time you'll learn who you belong to Kim Taehyung."

Oh she's bold now, her plan all along was to make me weak for her. As she turned to walk away from me I grabbed her wrist and turned her around to face me. She pulled her bottom lip into her mouth, I guess all her confidence went out the window the moment I grabbed her.

"I belong to no one sweetheart, remember that."

"You belong to me and only me. You were the one that was shaking."

"You're the one that's about to be shaking." I leaned and whispered into her ear and her face flushed a dark red. This girl really meant it when she said she's in love with me.

"Tae, you're a pervert."

I remembered she said that to me in our text messages but something about hearing her say it and watching her face light up with nervousness made it seem more realistic.

"You like it though so who's the real pervert?"

Her face lit up with an unknown emotion I wanted to hope she would forget I said that since she was pretty wasted. Now I face another dilemma, do I take advantage of this opportunity to fulfill my promise to her and take her now? Or do I wait until she's sober and when I'm done pretending that I don't remember her.