Chapter 6: Fight At USJ

The students arrived at class and were pumped up for the class today. Aizawa walked into the classroom. He told the students, "Alright, for today's hero class, we'll be training off-site. In fact, we'll be going there to do rescue training. You can choose to wear your costume or your gym clothes for this exercise. You might have trouble with your costumes because you're not used to them. However, you might want to take this opportunity to get used to them. Just choose whichever you want." Aizawa pushed the button to bring out the costumes. The students rushed to get them. Many of the students got excited for the training. Everyone headed out of the class and went to board the buses that would take them to the training site. During the bus ride, Tsu said, "Midoriya, I tend to speak my mind." Midoriya jumped slightly in surprise. Tsu continued, "I as just thinking, isn't your quirk a lot like All Might's?" Midoriya jumped even more, "Uh, really. Well, I guess I never noticed." Kirishima said, "Wait a minute Tsu, you're forgetting that All Might doesn't hurt himself when he uses his quirk. But, honestly, I'm jealous. A physical augmentation quirk like that is pretty flashy. My hardening is good for punching and taking out bad guys, but it's not very flashy." Midoriya looked at Kirishima's hardened arm, "I think that it's definitely pro hero material." Kirishima blushed, "Really. I think I'd be more popular if I had a more flashy quirk. If we're talking flashy quirks, Bakugo and Todoroki are definitely the best in our class." Tsu said, "Yeah, but Bakugo will never be popular because of his bad attitude." Bakugo yelled, "What did you say you bastard?" Tsu pointed at him, "See?" Kaminari said, "We've only known you for a short while, but we can all tell that you're personality is that of a piece of steaming crap." Bakugo began yelling at Kaminari. Midoriya mumbled to himself, "Whoa, Kacchan getting bullied. UA really is amazing." Tsu thought for a moment, "Hey, Chaldea, I realized that no one has actually seen you're quirk in action. What exactly is it?" Brendan remained silent, but stared at Tsu. Other students began asking about his quirk, but were all met with silence and dead stares. After some time, the buses arrived at the training area. The students got off of the buses and went inside of the dome shaped building. There, they were introduced to the Space Hero: Thirteen. Thirteen began giving a speech about the dangers that quirks could pose and that the purpose of the training facility, which they learned was called the USJ, was to learn how to use quirks to rescue people. After Thirteen finished her speech, a portal opened in the plaza. A few of the students stepped closer to see, but Aizawa stopped them, "Stop. Those are real villains." As he said that, more and more villains appeared from the portal. The most disturbing of the villains was a man wearing dismembered hands and a black bird-like creature with its brain exposed. Aizawa prepared for combat, "Thirteen, protect the students. Everyone, get back to the buses." The students did as their teacher instructed, but they were stopped by a man that seemed to be nothing but black mist. He said, "Greetings. We apologize for bursting into this bastion of peace unannounced, but we are the League of Villains and we have came here to end the life of the Symbol of Peace, All Might. Strange, he was supposed to be schedule to be here. A change in arrangements? No matter, my job remains unchanged." As Thirteen was about to suck the mist man into her Black Hole, Kirishima and Bakugo attacked the mist man, but they failed. The man covered the students and warped them away. Some of the students managed to escape from the warp. Brendan managed to escape to a higher vantage point using the teleportation powers he got from Chloe von Einzenbern. However, he groaned when he looked down at himself, "Even I can feel the shame of wearing this outfit."

Brendan transformed back into his original outfit and watched as Aizawa continued to fight against the villains

Brendan transformed back into his original outfit and watched as Aizawa continued to fight against the villains. Brendan decided to bide his time and strike when it seemed that Aizawa was in trouble. After a few minutes, Aizawa had beaten most of the villains, but when he went to attack the man covered in dismembered hands, he was stopped by the creature that the hand man called a Nomu. The Nomu smashed Aizawa's face into the ground and broke on of his arms. Brendan got up and transformed into EMIYA.

Brendan brought out his bow and created an arrow and was about to shoot the Nomu, but it suddenly moved to block Midoriya's attack against the leader

Brendan brought out his bow and created an arrow and was about to shoot the Nomu, but it suddenly moved to block Midoriya's attack against the leader. Brendan waited until the dust cleared and he regained sight of the Nomu. He pulled back the bow string and said, "Caldabolg." He shot the projectile at Nomu and greatly damaged its body, causing it to retreat away from Midoriya, Tsu, and Mineta. However, the Nomu quickly regenerated by the time that Brendan had reached the battle field. The boy said, "Interesting. I didn't even consider that there was a creature that could survive Caldabolg's power, even if I was holding back so as to not to kill it. Well, regardless." Brendan summoned two blades and was prepared to square off against the monstrosity. At that moment, All Might smashed through the doors and said, "Don't worry students. Because I am here!"