Banshee-44 x Reader

This was requested by: ThatWeirdoDoggyCat
Once they requested this, I had a good idea for the plot! ^^ In this, you are a Hunter. You can be whatever race you want, as perusal.
You're ghost, as usual, is going to be Nrix. Why? Pffft, because... Dunno. If you guys don't like him, just comment and I'll replace him with (G/n) (Ghost Name).
Anyway, this will be set in the events after D2 Forsaken. Cayde is dead, Rasputin is awake, and Curse of Osiris is over.
On with the story!
(R/N) - Race Name
——————————————————-

The noice if gun fire fills the area as the Fallen and Cabal fought in the ditch below. (Y/n) looks on with a glint in her eyes as she sneaks in the dark of the night, using the brush of the EDZ to her advantage. Screams of Fallen and Cabal only continue to fill her ears as she gets closer to the main battle.
This whole fight wasn't apart of the plan, but (Y/n) couldn't complain. Whatever kept others busy to make this as quick as possible in this cold weather. If she did this right, she could even leave without a single shot fired. Though, the person (Y/n) was doing this for would rather have her finish it guns blazing, she supposed.
Soon her high ground went down hill, connecting into the entrance of the cave. Luckily the Cabal had drawn the Fallen's front line of Dregs and Vandals out. Less work for her, (Y/n) guesses. She'd only need to be weary of the victor, who (Y/n) would definitely would have to deal with depending on the situation. Only tracks are left in her wake as (Y/n) runs into the cave, leaving the Cabal and Fallen to their battling that would probably end up in the Cabal's favor. Yet, even as she entered the cave there would be trouble with the Fallen remaining in the hideout. Though, she would need to find her way first because as soon as she entered the cave there where multiple passages ways.
Nrix phases into reality above (Y/n)'s shoulder as she looks between the options. "Well, isn't this going to be fun," the ghost sarcastically floats between the 4 paths. Rolling her eyes behind her helmet, (Y/n) takes a note from her pocket. She handles the note with deft, but gentle, hands. Despite it being just a note (Y/n) handled it with care. The note read a bunch of different things. Things that a certain someone needed to remember. 'Shipment coming- 12/1', 'Dawning starts 12/11', and some other notes. Though, the one of importance was, 'Fallen Scavengers. Exotic Gun. 2,5,1,7,1.'
Banshee had been talking about this exotic he loved to use back in the day. Though, he lost it to Fallen scavengers in the night. He found where the Fallen took it, but seemed to had forgotten about it the next day he told (Y/n) about it. Therefor, as a Dawning present is what she claims to say it's for, she wanted to take it into her own hands as a surprise for the helpful Exo.
(Y/n) takes the middle/left path. Nrix follows his guardian as she walks, "So, what do you think the gun looks like?" The guardian shrugs her shoulders in response, she only got a faint description from Banshee. Yet, (Y/n) knows she'll know it when she finds it.
Another path is chosen when Nrix beings up another subject, "Besides the Dawning, why are you going through all this trouble for Banshee-44?"
(Y/n) grips the note a little before quietly, almost shyly responding, "Well, he does so much for... us. Why not?"
"Most guardians don't try because they know he will forget about it the next day," Nrix tests (Y/n), but isn't prepared for her outburst.
"WELL THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T GET THEM A GIFT," (Y/n) snaps at Nrix, brashly turning her head at the ghost and glaring at him. The ghost backs away a bit, the yelling of (Y/n) echoing down the now dark passages.
"Sheez, no need to yell. I was just saying," Nrix turns back to the passage, but quickly phases away once his light flashes onto multiple Dregs in front of them.
"Fallen," Nrix cries and quickly (Y/n) shoves the note under her chest plate. Shots head towards (Y/n) before she quickly dodges out of the way and then quickly taking out her Silent Night. A handcannon that Banshee had given to her for an early Dawning. 'Before I forget', was what he replied when (Y/n) asked why so early and the handcannon was perfect. The handcannon was quiet, and the perk was called 'On the Fifth Day.' Banshee explained that on the fifth shot of the mag, 5 high-damaging bullets would be right after. The dregs were quickly down from the use of said handcannon. Yet, because of the screeches from the now dead Fallen, (Y/n) and Nrix hears the scrambling of more down the dark passage. This was only the beginning.