You're Mine (Post-spray Jeremiah x Female Reader NSFW)

WARNINGS: NSFW (18+), female reader, smut, death, blood, oral sex (female receiving), language, multiple orgasms bc this is canon now Jeremiah enjoys overstimulating you

Y'all some hoes

~~~

Ever since you ended things with Jeremiah, you've been anxious. For good reason too, you did catch on to his...slight change as time went on. You always felt like you were being watched and it made you take a few extra precautions after ending things.

You ended up moving, to avoid surprise visits from him, and unless you were going to work, you rarely left your apartment. After nearly a month of looking over your shoulder, you finally began to relax a bit and even decided to start getting back out there. More of a rebound than anything else; as much as you hated it, you still had doubts about leaving Jeremiah. You looked at yourself in the mirror, smoothing out your dress before taking a deep breath.

"Everything will be fine," you mumbled.

Once you heard a knock on your door, you left your room and quickly made it across your living room, opening the door and relaxing a bit. You couldn't just let Jeremiah and your anxiety control your life. What's really the worst that could happen?

"_____. You look beautiful."

"Thank you," you smiled and glanced down at your outfit again, "I was hoping I didn't go overboard." You looked up again and froze, meeting bright green eyes behind your date. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion as you tried to warn your date of the man behind them but it was too late. You jumped slightly once you heard the sound of a knife cutting through flesh and you took a small step back once your date slowly fell to the ground.

"They were right. You do look beautiful."

You looked up again and for a second you thought your mind was playing tricks on you. "J-Jeremiah?"

He looked so different. His eyes, his skin--you were at a loss for words.

"Did you think I would just let you go out with them?" He arched an eyebrow, twirling the knife in his hand before moving over your date. If they weren't dead before, they most certainly were now. You watched with wide eyes as Jeremiah's knife sunk into your date's neck.

"What the fuck!" you screeched, stumbling back.

Jeremiah's eyes stayed locked on you as he stood up straight and kicked your front door shut. He enjoyed watching you scramble. It was like your brain couldn't keep up with the situation.

With shaky hands, you fumbled with your cell phone and Jeremiah rolled his eyes. The click of a gun made you freeze and your eyes hesitantly met his again as he clicked his tongue.

"Phone down."

Your fingers wrapped around your phone tighter and you took a sharp breath once he narrowed his eyes.

"Now."

The cellphone fell from your hand onto the floor and a grin grew on the man's face.

"Very good, _____." He stepped over the dead body in front of him, moving towards you. Your feet felt like they were glued to the ground. You were still trying to figure out what happened.

When did his skin get paler and when did his eyes get that shade of green? Was he wearing contacts? Why did he dye his hair darker? Your mind was racing, this wasn't the Jeremiah you knew.

"You must be very confused, I know."

His voice brought you back into the situation at hand and you realized how close he was now. He reeked of blood and it made you wonder just how many people did he kill before actually making it to your apartment? You tried to back away but he grabbed your arm and kept you from moving.