Ch. 14 : Part 1

Christian

Thursday morning was fucking rough.

Waking up to a broken sink, and a constant thumping from Ricardo and his new fling going at it next door, it was a miracle that Christian managed to show up to work early. 

But he instantly wished his power had gone out too, as soon as he heard the tap of stilettos... and in came Sasha, in all her platinum-blonde-glory. 

"Hi, baby," Sasha drawled as she walked a sultry stride towards her prey - Christian. "How come you haven't answered my calls?"

Oh, maybe because you're fucking crazy?

"What the hell are you doing in my office? I told you, it's over. The minute you decided to screw Riccardo, in my house, we were done! Go find some other prick to drag to hell." Christian attempted to stay calm, but the raw emotion caught him off guard, admitting to himself that the "Sasha + Riccardo fling" hadn't been the first in their history. 

His nostrils flared. 

One breath, two breaths, three breaths. 

"You need to leave before I call security on your ass." He was putting up a brave front, but the conniving woman knew exactly how to destroy him. After all, she'd done it many times before 

"Oh, Chrissy. You're so sexy when you're mad. But we both know how much you want me." She walked two of her manicured figures up his chest, while Christian jumped away from her ministrations.

And there went his nails digging into the inside of his palms. 

"Hmm, I've never had office sex before. How would you like to take me over your desk and work it out like we used to? Rough and fast. Get all your frustration out?" 

Christian's stomach turned. 

"Get out." He could feel the red-hot anger radiating off his being. 

"Get the fuck out of my office, now. Get out of my fucking life!" Christian all but roared at Sasha. 

"You know I'll be back," She snickered as blew him kisses. "You're mine, whether you like it or not." 

She turned around to face him once again, wagging her pink nails in the air, nearly tossing the expensive purse from its position on her wrist. 

"And don't think for one damn second, that you won't miss me. You know I'm the only one you have. That sad excuse you call family, rejected your ass a long time ago. Bye, babe."

"Fuck off, Sasha." 

He hated that she was right. 

Christian hadn't spoken to his family in two years, and the thought ran through his mind every single day. 

When he and Sasha first got together, everything was peachy. Movie date-nights, candlelight dinners, and a whole lot of "cute." 

It was all fun and games, until Christian went out of town one unfortunate week. 

By the time Christian had gotten back, everything was in shambles - or somebody, rather.

Christian's phone had been blowing up nonstop that weekend. Three calls from his mom, seventeen texts from his sisters and a long voicemail from Sasha. 

He chose to ignore them, figuring everything was fine. 

When he finally got around to checking his phone on the plane ride back home, he was in utter shock. 

Every message said something along the lines of 'Sasha cheated on you.' 

'I saw that bitch and another man with my own two eyes'