😍Author Note😍

This is the sequel to Just My Luck, a Ladybug Fan Fiction Novel. I recommend you read that one first, but you could be fine starting off here if you really just want to get to the good stuff. You can always read the first part later!

I try to update at least one chapter a week, but usually I post more. 🤞🤞

Here's the 1st Book's description again:

Marinette Dupain-Cheng spent her time split between being a normal senior in high school and dreaming of handsome model Adrien Agreste and saving Paris from an unrelenting villain, Hawk Moth. In a stroke of luck, a few years ago Adrien enrolled in her school in Paris where she could see him every day. Unfortunately for her, she only managed to say one or two complete sentences around him without sounding like a total idiot.

Adrien's life was torn between being hounded by fans or by being oppressed by his overbearing father. The only time that he ever truly feels free is when he takes form as his alter ego Chat Noir and is by Ladybug's side. When he turns 18, Adrien not only gains the ability to use unlimited Cataclysms he finally gains the attention of his crush and bugaboo, Ladybug.

As Ladybug, Marinette always seemed to have the right amount of luck to save the day, with Chat Noir by her side, but as Hawk Moth's attacks grow stronger, her luck seems to be running out.

Here's the 2nd Book's description again:

Marinette Dupain-Cheng finally has been given the chance of a lifetime: she's been accepted as an intern for Agreste Fashions and Designs. This also means she gets to spend Spring Break and her 18th Birthday in the Bahamas with her crush, Adrien Agreste.

When the photographer asks Mari to model with Adrien Agreste, all of her greatest dreams and greatest fears are realized. She finally kisses Adrien Agreste, and he kisses her back.But after Spring Break is over, things start to fall apart. She finds out that he's Chat Noir, and that he found out she was Ladybug before they started dating. Now she can't help but wonder if he'd still love her if she wasn't Ladybug.

Adrien and Marinette will team up with their friends to figure out how to bring down their enemy. With all of their friends getting their backs, they are sure to succeed-- but at what price?