Finally Found..

Finally after hopeless 8 years, Valkyrie had finally gotten wind about the long-hoped fourth sighting of the eyeless man, from one of her trusted friends - A Sanctuary spy -, who had seen him, only this morning, at the old Factory a cat-jump away from Dublin and had wasted no time to immediately inform her.

For, just like everyone else of the few people, who are in knowledge of this secret mission, he knew, that this time..

compare to all the other times they had ever tried to find him,

the sighting, the trace was fresh..

and there was no time to waste.

Accordingly the Detective girl instantly jumped, from her residence in Haggard, into her red Hyundai elentra, standing only a few metres away from the parking place infront of the old Grimwood house of her uncle, after she had received the promising call and so then immediately drove in the direction of the capital of Ireland, to the old broken-down plant, only 20 minutes away and not too far from the capital itself...

While during the drive, many different thoughts ran through her mixed up mind , on the one hand she was scared of what waited her, on the other, she was worried about the reason they were in such an hurry in the first place.

Afterall it had been almost ten long years since she had last seen the eyeless Killer and up to now a lot of things have changed.

Both grew older.

In age as well as experience.

But that wasn't even the main reason of her devouring concern, it was more like the very state her former enemy was in, since the last time she had seen him, the last moment she had seen him, was only shortly before Tanith died.

.., before he disappeared and left nothing but a trail of blood behind ..

And... although he had been her enemy for such a long, she didn't want to imagine the horrible pain he must have felt, the faithful moment he had watch her die infront of his scarred eyes..

... Let alone what it must have done to him, over all these stretching and long, painful years...

Almost as unbearable long as the normally short 20 minutes to the old, broken-down plant, when her car finally reached the lonely turn to the broken-down factory, a trail in the middle of an eternity of planted fields and she arrived, after only 3 more stretching minutes outside the large charged electricity fence all around the entire sunless place.
With its sealed shut dungeon-bar-like entrance separating her from all of the various dangerous machines built up all over the inside area around the demolished dark building, her attentive eyes have set their attention on.
Whilst she, herself wasted no time, to silently step out of her beloved red car, that she had parked along the chain-link-fence not long ago, and snap her middle finger and thumb of her right hand together to illuminate a slight little blazing fire in her dry palm.
With which warm embrace, she quietly and carefully went up to the locked iron entrance, lifting its dangerous pride to its rusty iron lock, which it mercylessly melted away, like it was nothing but a piece of pure silk...
Liquefying it into a clear red flowing and hot substance in only a few seconds, before its gates finally welcomed her into its dark terror, with an ear-tearing loud squeaking noise, that proved to her many things, as she watchfully entered the inner area of the soulless and somehow cruel place.