Safe and backstory! (Currently Rewriting)

... Who was like she had been, frozen in time, on the same spot, his sneakers had come to an halt, only precious seconds ago. The same short amount of faithful seconds, he needed, once more, for his wide eyes to recover from the terrific sight stretching itself infront of him, so for himself to regain a feeling in his abruptly benumbed legs, again, that by the second, this heavy Awareness returned, they instantly carried him out of the bright afternoon gleams of the reflected sun and rushed up to his partners pleasing eyes.

Whilst, between those resounding, similar bumping noises hollowing their fading sounds, with each monotonous step through the bleak plant, he urged in an utterly tight and abnormally tensed voice, Valkyrie wasn't even used to hearing his usually strong and deep voice change to such a degree, except of...

'Oh,, by the Gods....what happened?! '

Words enough, that..

.. whilst his terror-stricken/outraged/breathy exclaim, Valkyrie had already twisted back to the same spot she had sharply watched, before - his heaving chest in her trembling arms.

.. by the end, his rushed echoing noises of his feet had already extinguished back into the undisturbed dullness, that had superiorly ruled this place before his arrival, as he came to an abrupt halt beside his tensed girl and instinctively kneed - nearly let himself collapse down beside her. But with his vampire sharp eyes not bothering to take a single glance to Valkyrie (to see the unique mixture of distress clouding her amber eyes) , as his pair instantly fell on Sanguine...

Automatically observing every little detail, that exposed itself for him, precisely examined his entire slim figure in between faithful seconds , an instinct, he had possessed before, but got even finer, as he became an detective, whilst he abstractedly listened to Valkyries hasty reply with a single ear..

'I don't know'..

..and came to an halt at his chest,  the heaving and lowering the female detective didn't dare to take her sharp eyes away, just the same , as after a small, but audible shaky inhale through her mouth, that ended with an heavy gulp, did she hesitantly take a short glimpse to the crimson-stained, petite rag covering the scarred wrist, she had not long before, as the cold Silence still spread its mischief in the lonely, dark, grim Factory, bandaged, in hope Dusk would follow her invisible, short turn, as she continued '... but from the looks , it appears like....' and that where she has paused, once more. Too numb, to say the terrible words stuck inside her throat, but were they too important to not mention, as she forced them out of herself in one single heavy word, so turned in the same time back to the indifferent, weakly moving spot'... Self-harm'

And had Dusk by no Question seen the movement of her taut turn, by the corners of her eyes (following - shock + shock, as he heard the end of her sentence, mention of the razor, he wasn't blind in seeing, as he had approached her)

(rewritten until here)

in the beginning looked quite calm, too, yet...changed rather quickly, once he saw in what state his former team-colleaugue was in.

" Oh God Sanguine" he gasped in shock and ran at his partners side " What did he do" " I don't know, yet", she began and hesitantly exposed the blood stained cloth on his right hand " but from the looks , it looks like he's been cutting himself".

Stunned Dusk kneed down beside her and checked Sanguines body. " That's almost unbelievable...Sanguine cutting himself, for what?" he paused , " Well, these questions are for later...for now he needs medical assistant...urgently!!".