Waking Up!

.. Dusk wasn't here anymore, 'cause here to go to the Sanctuary for something that idiot..

.. Creed..

.. wanted him for and afterwards he was planning to go to their little Detective hideout to tell them about the found of Sanguine.

Until then, she was alone, shedding once more tears for someone she misses so much.

At least she has thought to be alone.

As time passed, slight groaning and writhing could be made out from Sanguine and in an instant she snapped back to her senses.

Eventually Billy-ray was waking up.

And honestly that quite relieved her.

At first she had hight doubts that he would even live 5 more minutes, the second she had found his almost lifeless body.

Undoubtedly he has a lot of explaining to do.

Nevertheless now it was more important to let him wake up. Besides it was quite strange and new to see him without his sunglasses.

She knows he hates to show them and is ashamed of them, maybe even finds them ugly.

But there's no reason to and in this house there's definitely no reason to.

With this in mind, she saw his eye-lids slowly open., W-Where... am I ?'' he stuttered in a weak voice.

Yet, Valkyrie didn't dare to answer.

Instead he turned his head a bit to examine his surroundings, and no matter how weak he was, instantly tensed, once he saw Valkyrie.

, V-Valkyrie!!! '' he breathed heavily in shock and would have pushed himself up into a sitting position, if Valkyrie wouldn't have pushed him back down., Oh, no Sanguine you're gonna stay down! '', N-No... I-I shouldn't even be here... '' he mumbled quietly. Nonetheless Valkyrie heard him, Well... yes... Does an old factory clear your mind... I found you half dead there and basically saved your life!! '' she responded worriedly.

Then he mumbled something again and Valkyrie could swear she saw tears flowing down his cheek., W-Wait m-my Straight-Razor c-can I have it... p-please!? '' he requested dearly, while he tries to hide his wrists.

Sadly that made Valkyrie fear for his life even worse and she shook her head., I'm sorry, but for now it's mine, as long as you won't tell me, why exactly you almost... KILLED yourself you won't get it! '', BECAUSE I ACTUALLY WANTED TO KILL MYSELF!!! '' he bursted out as good as he could, during he slowly sat up without Valkyrie disturbing., WHAT... B-but why? '' Valkyrie asked in horror.

Though to that, Sanguinecouldn't get himself to answer.

The bare thought about his love made him want to cry for centuries.

In his eyes it was an amount of several moments reaching from the moment he was distracted to the moment he fell in love, that he thinks of himself at fault for her death.

Nevertheless he pulled himself together and answered, You know exactly the answer! '', during a few tears left his eye sockets.