The Knight (NexLu)

It was a boring but beautiful evening and Lucas sat outside, watching some knights do small talk.
How lucky they are was all he thought.
They basically could do whatever they want. All they had to do was protecting.
Lucas didn't see tho how hard it actually was to be a knight. All he cared about was that these humans had a chance to be free. He didn't.
He was literally drowning in royal businesses and got prepared his whole life long to grow and become a King.
How much he wanted to be a normal boy. Maybe having a own store? A flower store would be nice. Or working on a farm with his family!
He was daydreaming again.
But sadly there was no way out of this life. He has a life that people only dream of and he doesn't want it? You may think its ungrateful but it isnt.
It's a dream of his.

It got late and Lucas still sat outside, starting to freeze gently but he didn't wanted to go inside either.
He knew that as soon as he will go inside, he would never hear the end of the ball from his father.
All the knights who were talking returned. Except for one.
A black haired knight went over to Lucas and kneeled down in front of him, making a bow "Prince lucas? It is getting cold. You should go inside." He said.
"Dont tell me what to do.." lucas mumbled quietly started to play with his red sleeves.
The knight chuckled and took his hand gently "I wouldn't want you to get sick. If you would, I wouldn't forgive myself that a beauty like you got sick one day before the ball." He smiled and moved to give his hand a gentle kiss. He was only able to do so tho because Lucas was wearing gloves. He is not allowed to kiss his naked skin, neither is he allowed to touch the beautiful pale skin of Lucas.
Lucas blushed faintly at the kiss he placed on his hand and slowly stood up "alright.." he said quietly and slowly made his way back to the castle. But he stopped walking for a second.
"What's your name?" Lucas asked and looked back at the black haired Knight. With a small chuckle the Knight responded
"My name is Ness.".