A new Friend (NexLu)

And there he stood in the door. The black haired boy who caused all of this drama. "Prince Lucas..Can I talk to you for a moment?.."

Claus got up and looked at lucas "should I kic-"
Lucas interrupted him. "No..would you excuse us?.." he asked his brother.
Claus nodded and sighed quietly before leaving slowly.
Lucas looked at Ness. He just tried his best not to loose only a single tear when their eyes met and Ness came close to kneel down on the floor.
"Prince lucas?..May I ask what happened?" Ness started to speak gently.
Lucas looked away and didn't said a single word, starting to press his teeth back together.
Ness noticed and just tried to fight against the strong will to hug Lucas now.
First, it could make it worse and second, he is not allowed to touch him.
But this time..it was an emergency.
Lucas's huge eyebags where showing of a lot on his pale snow white skin and his cheeks where glowing like a candle on Christmas.
Ness couldn't help himself but stood up to hug him tightly, holding him pretty darn close. "I am just trying to make you feel better.." he said quietly.
In that moment Lucas bursted into tears, holding onto his back while crying himself out. He just needed two strong shoulders to give his tears the attention they needed.
"I messed u-up ness..I-I really messed up" lucas sobbed and cried.
Ness was just helpless and tried to calm him down "whatever it is, itll be okay again!" He said and stroke over his back trying to cheer him up but Lucas was breaking.

After nearly an half hour, lucas calmed down slowly, having a gentle headache and a completely soft red glowing face. And let's not forget ness. His shoulder looked as if someone would have pissed on it.
Lucas looked at the mess he made on his shoulder and stood up to grab some fresh clothes for him "I-I am so sorry oh my..I ruined your clothes!" Lucas said.
Ness quickly shook his head "its fine-"
But lucas resisted. He grabbed some clothes and gave them to him.
"Its the only thing I have here right now.." Lucas spoke softly, just looking like as if he is going to start crying every moment again. Crybaby.
But that's why Ness accepted it clothes "alright then.." he said and quietly changed his clothes. Damn. Lucas was a Prince..meant he had only fancy stuff to wear and ness must look like a prince right now "oh my God-" he said when he looked in the mirror.
Lucas had to chuckle now. Finally he got distracted and entertained by something. When he saw Ness, being really confused, he forgot about all his tears and the drama for this moment. Just laughing quietly.
Ness started to smile when he heard Lucas laugh and wanted him to laugh even more now..he wanted him to be the most happiest boy at this moment. So he started to fool around, posing for him and starting to pretend as if he would be selfish. Saying things like "in this clothes, all the attention will go on me..me me! Me and my cute butt in these way to tight pants!" He said. Dork.
Lucas was just laughing and shook his head "Stop it! From this laughing my stomach starts to hurt!"
Ness grinned and moved closer to him "but I want you to know I am the prettiest at the ball" he laughed and joked.
Lucas laughed again "stop joking around!" He giggled.
Ness moved closer again now "buuttt my butt!!" He grinned until he noticed his close he was to lucas.
And at the point where Lucas noticed their closeness as well, he stopped laughing slowly.
Ness didn't really know what to do but the soft and calm breathing of Lucas caused him to relax..but what was that? Ness' stomach started to feel weird and everything he wants right now are-

Lucas lips.
He forgot about paula for these few seconds he can call a moment and slowly moved even closer, wanting to close these few inches that where holding lucas away from him...
Lucas was shook when he noticed what ness was up to, but be didn't defent himself either.
Did he want this?
Yes he did.
Lucas wanted to seal this gap between their faces as much as ness did..

But....

(...:D)