Pretty blondies

The whole time, Lucas couldn't stop thinking about the knight named Ness.
The pictures of his glowing purple eyes and how he kissed his hand haunted him in his dreams. He has never seen a boy, this beautiful and kind.
The rest of the day, Lucas spent outside again, just waiting and hoping Ness would come out again but..he didnt.
Lucas was so blown away from him that he totally forgot about the ball tonight.
Tonight is the ball where Lucas is supposed to choose the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with.
He only had one night tho, which made him panic.
He had at least 8 hours to get to know someone and spend the evening with them.
After that he already had to decide!
Lucas got nervous, going with one hand through his beautiful and glowing blond hair.
His father called him in after a small while, wanting him to prepare for the ball and so Lucas did.
Slowly he went into his room, changing his clothes for this special evening. When he looked at himself in the mirror, the only thing he could think of was 'Would Ness want to see me in that?' 'Am I looking beautiful enough to get his attention?'
Thousands of questions were storming through his head before his brother, calling his name, snapped him out of his thoughts.
This orange haired beauty was Claus. His older twin brother. Lucas calmed down once he saw claus, running up to him and hugged him "I am so glad you are here too.." Lucas said quietly before moving to look at his brother.
"I am glad to be here as well, but I didnt expected you to be still here. Shouldn't you get going to the dancing hall?" His brother responded confused.
Lucas sighed "I dont know tho if I can do this-" "Of course you can!" His big brother interrupted him and sighed. "I'll go with you okay?" He said, trying to cheer his little brother up. Lucas then, finally nodded and went to the  dancing hall with him. "Alright..".

Arrived at the ball, Lucas looked down at the hundreds of dancing people. Every one just came for lucas. To dance with him or may even be with him.
Lucas couldn't care less tho.
He looked for Ness..- and finally.
He saw him.
Quickly he went down the stairs which led him to the dancing people. He was nearly drowning in people who begged for his attention but the only reason he was running, was for him.
He went up to him and just felt how his heart started to skip a beat as soon as he was finally close to him. Was it love?
'No no..' Lucas told himself. He didnt believed in love at the first sight. And since he never been in love before, he didnt noticed how much he was falling for him. A boy that he knew since yesterday.
Lucas smiled at Ness so bright that his cheeks must be hurting.
"Ness-" he said relieved before Ness smiled at Lucas.
"Hello Prince Lucas." He said before he took a bow.
But Lucas was frozen. His eyes fell at the pretty blond girl next to him.
Ness noticed of course and got a bit protective about her, thinking Lucas is crushing on that girl.
All ness said was
"That is my girlfriend Paula."
Paula took a bow and smiled "good evening-"
But Lucas stepped back, feeling how his heart stopped to beat for a small moment..after that, he only felt how his heart started to break into a million pieces. Well it only felt like it. And it was painful.
He only kept smiling really brightly, pressing his teeth together so he wouldnt loose a tear.
And his teeth- he pressed them together so hard that they were hurting already. Slowly his face started to heat up and he began to tremble gently before he just left with the same smile, still trembling. He had a fast pace, just walking through the people.
Now ness got worried. Was it his fault? What happened suddenly? Quickly he
tried to ran after him "Prince Lucas!" He only said but lost him between all the dancing people.