Sleep well, Prince

Paula.
Worried she bursted onto the room.
"Ness! There you are! You suddenly ran away and I got-... worried-"
And then she saw how close Ness and Lucas were.
"W-What are you guys doing?!" She did notice that they were about to kiss. She is not stupid.
Ness quickly pulled away "it's not what it looks like Paula- I swear-"
"Lier!" She screamed.
Ness gave up "oh..who am I kidding.."
Lucas was embarrassed and just pulled away "I'm sorry" was all he said and quickly left.
Ness looked "Lucas wait!-" he sighed loudly and looked at Paula.
Paula looked away "since yesterday evening you were so distant..is he the reason?..do you have something with him! You came home so late! I bet you fucked with him! Didn't you?!"
"What? No paula! Calm down jesus christ" Ness said now.
"I..didn't kissed him and I didn't fucked him! I just suddenly couldn't control myself anymore.." he said quietly.

"Tell me you dont want anything from him.." Paula mumbled quietly now.
Ness kept quiet.
"SAY IT." She screamed.
Ness was just slowly starting to shiver at that point.
He couldn't say it.
He was interested in lucas.
No.
Not interested.
He crushed on Lucas.
A prince he knew since yesterday. How could he crush on a prince? Ness was just a knight.
He wouldn't have a chance.
Paula just started to cry.
"You cant say it..can you?..because it's true." She mumbled.
"That's it..its over.." she said and quickly ran out the room, covering her eyes.
Ness rubbed over his eyes himself now and had to calm down immediately or else he would break down.
And he did calm down, when he felt the fragile arms of the blond prince around him from behind.
"Dont worry.." he whispered in ness ear.
Ness calmed down and slowly stroke over the arms that hugged him from behind "My girlfriend just left me..how am I supposed not to worry?.." he asked. "Now I have no one that loves me." He laughed frustrated.

"If she doesn't love you, I love you even more.." the small boy yawned quietly.
Ness pinched his eyes together and turned around to him hugging him now, not saying a word.
"Go to bed prince Lucas-"
"Its just lucas.." Lucas interrupted him
He said quietly.
Ness nodded and kissed his head carefully and lovingly. "Lucas..please rest.." he said and laid him down.
Lucas looked at him "will you stay here until I fell asleep?.." he asked.
Ness nodded. "Dont worry.." he said quietly.
Lucas nodded and closed his eyes.
"Good night Ness.." he said quietly.
Ness gave his forhead a gentle kiss and stayed right where he was. "Good night Lucas." He smiled.
It didn't took long until lucas fell finally asleep and Ness stayed with him, holding his hand gently.
Slowly he got tired and laid down next to him now, starting to fall asleep.