Consequences

4 weeks passed by and Lucas and Ness got to know each other better.
What both of them forgot tho was that they had to marry.
Until his father went up to the fresh couple.
Flint looked at them "We need to prepare some things for the wedding in one week." He said.
Lucas rose an eyebrow "a wedding? Again? Who is marrying now" he sighed "Kumatora?" He mumbled.
Flint crossed his arms "stop fooling around. Ness' and your wedding."
Ness and Lucas just stared at each other for a moment before looking back at Flint again.
Lucas sighed "oh damn..I totally forgot about that" he said nervously. "But we arent even ready for that yet! I thought we still have time until then-"
His father laughed "yeah. One week. And since you need at least a week to practice your wedding dance, you better get going." He said.
Lucas sighed "yeah. And where should we get a teacher in such a small amount of time?" He asked.
"I can teach you too?" His father said now.
Lucas nodded "Fine..." he said before taking both if Ness' hands. "Is it fine for you?" He asked and gave him a soft, calming smile.
Ness smiled "if it beings us a step further to you, being my queen, I am fine." He spoke softly.
Lucas had to blush at these words and hugged him "I look forward to rule the kingdom with you, my king..." he said quietly and nodded.
Ten minutes later, flint, Ness and lucas were standing in a big hall.
He told ness to lay one arm around Lucas waist while holding one hand of him. Then he told lucas to lay his free hand on Ness' shoulder. After that he told them how they were supposed to move.
It was difficult for ness tho since be wasnt used to dancing.
He sometimes stepped on Lucas' feet which made Lucas chuckle some times but he didnt judge him. That made ness pretty confident honestly.
After two hours of tripping, moving and music, they were finally done for today.
Slowly ness went back and sat down on the bed "do we have to that every day now?" He asked lucas "yeah..sadly." he said and chuckled.
Ness rose an eyebrow and pulled Lucas down on his lap "sadly?" He asked and stroke over his cheek. "Well..I am glad of I can be this close to you for two whole hours" ness chuckled.
Lucas started to blush again but relaxed into the big strong hand on his cheek "your right.." lucas smiled.
Ness just couldn't help it. He just wanted to kiss him now since even in 4 weeks, they never came to kiss each other. But now was the time. He slowly moved closer to ness while lucas gladly returned the move.
But then
"NESS!-"

(...)