A Happy End

Months went by as the blond haired beauty and purple eyed blessing got closer to each other the more time they spent, eventually being close enough to forget about what happened and end the past in their new kingdom.
In the last months a lot happened. Lucas divorced kumatora who smiled and thanked Lucas even, having found the one she loves and deserves for being such a great and helpful friend.
Without her, this kingdom wouldn't have a future since Lucas would have never been able to fully concentrate on his kingdom due to his beloved Ness sitting behind prison bars, the future king of this beautiful kingdom.
But today truly was a special day..
Sunflower petals fell from the ceiling to the ground, for Ness, the groom, even the petals fell in slow motion and minutes felt like hours, impatiently waiting for his future husband to enter the room..how was he supposed to wait only a few more minutes?! Little did Ness know that right in that moment the huge wooden door of the well filled hall with hundreds of people waiting for the bride opened and the beautiful boy stood in the door in his white smoking as the vail was long enough to reach to the ground.
Matching to the boys beautiful blind hair and petals he held a big sunflower bouquet, being tied together by a blue ribbon, complimenting Lucas' eyes just wonderfully.
And so Ness stood there his legs being quiet shivery while he stared at the, probably, most beautiful thing he had ever seen..with tears in his eyes Anthony went step by step torwards his lover, until they were both facing each other.
But of course Lucas, the crybaby, couldn't hold back his tears as well while Ness stepped closer to lay a hand on Lucas' cheek, wiping away his warm tear as he smiled at him who thanked him with the brightest smile.
The hall got quiet and the priest began to talk, every minute of the ceremony felt like decades, the both would go through together as they eventually gave each other the "I do"s. Lucas needing to cry in the minute as Ness put on Lucas' ring as eventually Lucas managed to put his ring on ness' hand with his own bring shivery the whole time already.
Finally they could touch each other, even if it was only their hands, it was something, holding them tightly as the priest continued to talk. "I now pronounce you to husband and husband. You may kiss the-" and in that moment Ness was done with waiting, pulling him close as he kissed the young boy passionately, the other melting into the kiss as he smiled softly at his now official husband.
"i love you.." Ness whispered as he stroke with the back of his fingers over Lucas' neck, smiling softly while Lucas let a tear roll over Ness' warm hand. "I love you too, my love." Lucas returned as he let their noses touch, closing his eyes slowly.
Who would have guessed that a unimportant seeming knight could one day become a King..
Guess everything is possible if you believe in it.

Hello everyone. I know it's been a while but lately I have been very busy nor did I have motivation to do so which I apologize for deeply, yet I am back and more chapters will follow soon so stay tuned!
I do hope my writing skills improved..i had start crying already from how I wrote--its terrible I am so sorry-
Anyways!
I hope your all healthy and are doing well <3