Wonho/ Impatient

You and Wonho walk into your apartment and he immediately starts kissing you impatiently. He pushes you against the wall and kisses your neck. He picks you up and carries you to the couch. He takes off his shirt revealing his abs. You examine every muscle on his upper body, those arms and abs are so breathtaking.

He damn near rips off your pants and underwear. He unbuttons his pants and takes them off along with his boxers. He shoves his dick in you quickly and pounds you. Your head is laying against the arm of the couch. He grabs the arm of the couch as a grip as he fucks you hard. Your neck rests on the arm of the couch. He chokes you and goes as deep as he can in you. He bites his lip and goes faster and faster. The couch then physically moves because of how fast and hard he's going. He thrusts roughly and cums. He then moves you and he lays down. He moves your body ontop of him but he moves you to were you're on your knees, each legs on one side of his face. He wants you to basically sit on his face. You then slightly lay your vagina on his face and he slides his tongue in you. You let out soft moans and he moves your legs further apart so he has full access of you. He moves his tongue at a fast pace around your clit. Your legs shake as you cum and you let out soft moans. You gently shake as he cleans you up. You get off and lay down beside him, where your head is on his chest and your leg on his stomach. He whispers in your ear "I love the way you taste" and plays with your hair.