Chapter 1 - The Strange Woman

My worst nightmare, come to life. I thought for sure I had gotten rid of this thing that seems to chase me relentlessly, but nevertheless, I couldn't be anymore wrong.

Without hesitation, I immediately stand on my own feet. Tears begin to trickle down my face. I don't want to cry, but I am literally petrified.

This 'woman,' this 'thing,' stands just a few feet away from me. Why must she stand so close??

As chills begin to run down my spine, my body is frozen in its place. I don't know what to do, or where to go. I know I can't escape her no matter how hard I tried.

For some unknown reason, she has a mission to seek me out.

I squint my eyes, studying this figure that stands just a few feet away. It's so dark out here, and her figure is so shadowy black, I can't even make out what she looks like.

As my eyes adjust to her presence, I see she doesn't even have a face!! All I see on her face, are her red ruby lips. I scan my eyes down the rest of her body, and it's all the same. She just looks like a mere black shadow.

I can tell it's her, though. Her clothes give off the expression that she's not someone to be messed with or taken lightly. Her whole choice of clothing, I notice, is red. Bloody red.

"What the living hell? This can't be a coincidence."

She wears a deep red skirt, and V-neck shirt to match. The V-neck is so slim, it barely covers her midriff. Looking down at her feet, I notice she's wearing an absolutely stunning pair of red glistening heels!

Damn!! This woman may be from some strange land that exists in a horror film, but one thing I can say about her, is she sure does have a flawless and amazing sense of style!!

"Okay, enough admiring this woman's clothing, Holly!! You have to bring your senses back to reality."