Tipping Point

Here's the new chapter. Hope y'all enjoy and stuff. 

Bryan kneels on the floor and groans in pain. Salem is standing over him with her hand held out.

Salem: Since you are technically a grimm. Unlocking your semblance will be a bit more.... Complicated.

Bryan lets out a scream of pain and Salem focuses her power more.

Salem: You have to find it too. I can't unlock it on my own. Picture yourself, a grimm... or a human. What are you?

Bryan's eyes glow red and he focuses his attention on a nearby beowolf. It begins to tremble and howl his beowolf claws form on his hands, while the beowolf begins screeching. The grimm features extend and begin to cover his entire body. It begins possessing him like a well known alien villain and his eyes turn a glowing red. The beowolf continues its screaming until it fades away into dust. His body has gained a more muscular shape and he lets out a terrifying shriek. Salem looks at him and lowers her hand.

Salem: Well done. It looks like there is hope for you yet. Have any of your memories returned?

Grimm Bryan: No... I can only remember she who was my friend... and he who was my enemy... I need to find him... and kill him... then I can find my friend.

Salem: You'll get your chance. For now... I need you to stay here and train. See what else you can do. When we believe you are ready, you will set out. How does that sound?

Grimm Bryan: (Bows) Excellent, m'lady.

Salem smiles and walks away.

(POV: Y/N)

Ruby: Come on guys! If we pick up the pace, we can hit the next town before sunset!

(Y/N): High noon... where we shall duel...

Jaune: What are you talking about?

(Y/N): Oh, never mind. Lets just find the town thing.

Jaune: Assuming it's still there...

Ruby: Of course it's still there! This ones supposed to be really big! Hi... gan...ba...bana...

(Y/N): I think you mean banana.

Ren: Higanbana. It's a well protected village with a popular inn.

Nora: Which means... no camping in the rain!

Ruby: See? Everything's gonna be fine!

(Y/N): Yeah. Lighten up, Jaune!

Jaune: You know, we've had a lot of ups and downs, but... things could be a lot worse. I'd really thought we'd see more grimm.

Ren: As did I.

Nora: I guess our luck is finally turning around!

I stop and look up at the nearby cliff. Ruby stops as well and faces me.

(Y/N): Yeah... something like that...

Ruby: Come on (Y/N). We gotta get to that village.

(Y/N): Yeah... yeah... lets go.

Nora: To Higanbana!

JNRR: To higanbana!

Ruby: To higanban...ahh...bana!

(Y/N): To.... That place!

Ruby: YEAH!!

Timeskip

After checking in to different rooms, one for JNR and one for Ruby and I, we headed inside. I pulled out a small photocopy of my family's picture and smiled. Ruby walked up behind me.