The Adventures of Gerard... (and its sequel) by theopteryx (Frerard comic)

Title: The Adventures of Gerard: Boy Princess of the Ocean and Frank: the Italian Gentleman's Son Who Loves Him (Book 1 and Book 2)

Author: theopteryx (on thegaystarfish community)

Rating: ??? it's a comic. warnings include swearing and sexual innuendos

Word count: again, it's a comic

Pairing: Frank Iero/Gerard Way

Summary: no summary provided

-

Okay, yeah, if you didn't get it before, this is a comic. And every panel is fucking gold.

Basically, Frank and Gerard meet one day when Frank is standing out near the ocean as Gerard rides up on his pet squid, named Moop Moop. Gerard then shows Frank his underwater home, and it all goes from there.

Hardly any of it is serious; the comic is mostly just funny, adorable, and a lot of fun to read. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it. (This all goes for the sequel, too, which continues Frank and Gerard's antics.) The drawings themselves are very expressive; there were times that I found myself laughing simply at the look on someone's face.

This comic also features multiple band members appearing as other people or sea creatures, such as Ryan Ross the newsboy, Brendon Urie the hairstylist (in the sequel), Mikey the Disenchanted Seahorse, and Ray and Joe the (Hair) Puffer Fish. There's also a hilarious subplot involving a love affair between the gay starfish and the scroll narrator.

Bottom line: This thing is absolutely ridiculous, but it's a very good kind of ridiculous. I don't care if you don't even ship Frerard, because you'll probably at least somewhat enjoy it anyways.

LINKS:

BOOK 1: http://thegaystarfish.livejournal.com/331.html

BOOK 2: http://thegaystarfish.livejournal.com/8779.html