The morning after

"Get up Swan. Time for detention." A deep, rasp filled voice whispers in my ear waking me up.

Without opening my eyes I let out a groan before turning away from the teachers voice which earned the clicking of the woman's teeth. Moments go by as the brunette soon begins to run her slim fingers through my hair, lightly massaging my scalp. Slowly I open my eyes to find the older woman with a soft smile looking lovingly at me. "I need you to get up and get dressed before I get fired." Her face soft yet her words were very blunt.

I decide to sit up hugging the blanket to my chest. A sweet kiss is placed on my forehead by the brunette beside me causing a smile to erupt from my lips. As I loom up at the teacher I find she's already dressed and put together as if she didn't just sleep in her office. "Where's your extra clothes you packed? Please tell me you have some."

"Yeah in my back pack." Regina opens my bag and pulls out my black leggings and furrows her eyebrows.

"Em, there's only leggings in here."

Shit. My hoodie is right on my bed..

"Damn. I left my hoodie in my dorm." She clenches her jaw as she throws my leggings at me.

The brunette stands up and walks to her desk drawer. "If you tell anyone or if anyone finds out you got this from me you're life will be over. Understood." I reply simply by nodding my head before I knew what she was talking about.

Soon a blur of green and yellow is tossed on the fold out bed. BAYLOR was written across the sweater and my eyes got wide. We're at Harvard.. I'm going to get my ass kicked. "Thank you Regina but I-I can't wear this. I'll get harassed by jockies and die hard Harvard fans." Her eyes widen and a frown appears on her lips as I deny her sweater.

"You don't want to support my Alma mater?" I roll my eyes as I unwillingly grab the green sweater And throw it over my head.

A smile grows on the teachers face and she walks over to me. "Good. Now get your pretty little ass up it's 7:45, you're not the only student who has detention." As I finish getting dressed she folds up the pull out bed.

While throwing my hair into a bun I cock my hip, gently bumping the brunette causing a slight Yelp to come out of her mouth and my to giggle. Once my hands were free they found there way around Regina's hips pulling her close for a quick kiss. "Okay okay lets go Swan." Letting go of the teacher, I grab my bag from across the room and throw it over my shoulder.

Regina opens the door and we're met with a cold, dark class room. Casually she walks to her desk in the room after flipping the light switch on the wall near the office. "The other students will be here soon so act civilized."

"Act civilized? as if I'm not a good girl." I take my place in one of the chairs at the front of the room.

The teachers eyebrow raises yet her gaze is on the computer before her. "A good girl? You? Please." Her eyes roll as a low chuckle erupts from her throat. "Says the one who seduces a teacher."

"Who?!" The high pitched causes both me and Regina to jump.

We turn our heads to see Ariel wide eyed clutching on to her PINK backpack. The auburn haired woman runs over to the desk beside me as I try to cover my face with the arms of the green sweatshirt. "Baylor? Nevertheless, Emma! A teacher?! Is it Mr. Jones?...or his wife?! Emma how could you!"

"What no! First of all.. too much eyeliner. Second of all I would never do that to a family. Besides, he's like 31 ewe." My eyes drift over to the brunette and her eyes are cold.

She's pissed..

"Really? I think 31 isn't that old." The teacher states blankly. Her focus now on the computer in front of her, slim fingers push her glasses up.

"Oh no Mrs. Mills, if it wouldn't get us in trouble I'd show a fine woman like yourself the time your life." The red head flirts which Regina returns with a slight grin. I guess it's better she doesn't suspect Regina. "Come on your majesty, I'll have you si-"

"That's enough miss Waters." The brunette dismisses Ariel's comments as she rolls her eyes.

I clench my jaw. Ariel having the balls to flirt with her like that.  "Come on red.."

"Oh sorry" the student puts her hands up in surrender "I won't flirt with your crush!"

Brown eyes stare me down as those words leave the redhead next to me. An eyebrow lifted, Regina steps out of her chair and walks towards us. Her shirt unbuttoned a little too far to not look, and let's be honest.. her glasses, just take me now.  "A crush huh Miss Swan? Now what would Mr. Mills say about that." The teacher crosses her arms as a smirk finds its ways to her lips.

After a moment of pause Ariel elbows me, encouraging to answer. "Well Mrs.Mills, he'll be greatly disappointed when you've got a crush on me." I wink at the brunette earning an eye roll
And a low chuckle from the professor.

"Ladies, I'm going to need the flirting to stop, and the essays to start." Turning on her heels, swaying her hips, she walks back to the wooden desk in the middle of the lecture floor. Sitting on the edge. "Write a two page minimum of what you could wisely be spending your time if you had followed my instructions other than detention.

"Like how I could be making you feel soooo good." Ariel fake moans and Regina becomes frustrated.

"One more comment and you fail my class."

"Woah Mrs. Mills don't you think that's a little har-"

"Same goes for you Swan. Get to writing."

Without another word me and the redhead start writing.