Papers

"Em wait!" The brunette runs to the door frame of her classroom. "Let me take you on a date after class." The teacher bites her lip causing the blonde to smile.

"Really?" The former student squirmed with excitement which caught a sly smirk from the professor.

"Duh, I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't mean it." Warm eyes roll before she grabs Emma's jaw pulling her in for a deep kiss. Emerald eyes widen and a slight squeal escapes thin lips causing plump ones to smile.

The passionate exchange went on until Arial yells from inside the classroom. "That's my best friend!" Both women giggle before saying their goodbyes.

"Miss Waters, enough."

"Yes you're majesty."

"Keep pushing I dare you."

"No thank you."

———————————-///////////—————————

"Mal? You in here?" Regina knocks on the door before poking her head around the door.

The blonde looks up from her computer and waves the professor in. Smoothing out the wrinkles in her pantsuit, the brunette entered the office and sat in a love seat in the middle of the room. "I'm here for the forms for me and Emma Swan." A smile graces plump lips as the dean shuffles through papers on her desk.

"I need yours and Miss Swans signature." Slim fingers hand the teacher a stapled packet. "Fill it out completely." Brunette hair shifts as the warm eyed woman nods. "And Regina."

"Yeah?"

"I hope she's worth it." The dean states as her voice is full of concern.

"She's more than worth it Mal." Faint smiles are placed on both women's faces before Regina walks out the office.

In quick efforts the teacher walks in a slight skip-like manor to her classroom. "Shit I'm late. I'm never late. Well when I want to be." Mrs. Mills groans as she realizes she's only two buildings from hers. "God this woman will be the death of me. That idiot. My idiot." The brunette's scowl fades to a smile as the words fall off her tongue.

"Yeah.. she's definitely worth it." Shuffled feet began to jog as she enters her building.

Smile wide, the teacher edges closer to her lecture room. Room 106. Room 107. Room 108. Regina swiftly schools her face. She'd be dead caught smiling again I front of. Besides who would there be to smile for now. "Sorry im late." As she enters through the doorway the class began to clap and cheer. "Congratulations Mrs.Mills!" "We're happy for you!" "Smile more!" "She's a hottie" shouts echoing through the auditorium.

"What." The lo professor begins to crack her cold demeanor.  "And watch it mister." Regina glares with full sincerity at Graham who the brunette he made the comment. "Now I've decided to cancel lecture today." She take a moment to maintain her composure. "I have to get home, sign some papers and go on a date."

Cheers erupt through the air and it causes the teachers heart to race. This was like a movie to her. She's never experienced a feel quite like with Emma. The joy, the warmth, the desire to connect. The class floods out, one female student grabs her hand and pulls her out with them. Once she got a good look the brunette could see it was Ariel. "Go get her tiger!" With a click of her teeth and the snap of her fingers the redhead disappeared into the crowd.

Leaving Regina alone in the hall. "¡Dios mío! I forgot my stuff." She walks into her room once again towards her office. After entering she decided to leave everything but the papers, keys, and phone. I'll sneak her in later. The professor smirks inwardly as locks up the office door.

———————————-//////////——————————

Emma

"Honey I'm home." A warm voice graces my ears as
the brunette walks through the house.

"In the living room!" The young boy sitting next to me playing his Xbox shouts from the couch.

His fingers rapidly tapping the buttons on the remote and a slim figure enters the doorway. Slightly leaned against the wooden post her body stands effortlessly. The most beautiful smile I've ever had the pleasure of seeing graces the teachers plump lips. This woman sends chills down my body with just the simplest things. A hand full of papers raises in my view and my heart skips a beat. "Come sign these so I can take you to dinner." Smiles turn into sly smirks as I get up to grab the papers from Regina. "Ah ah. I need a kiss first." The woman yanks the papers just out of my reach.