Eviction Notice

Regina's POV

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the blonde in my sweater and leggings, but I can't let her know that. "Class dismissed. Miss Swan, my office."

"Ooooooh.." students voices echo through the room as I turn on my heels and head towards my office.

"After class you HAVE to tell me about the person you're seeing!" I overhear the redhead, causing a smile to erupt from my face.

If she only knew..

Once Swan makes her way in my office I close the door. "You know, you look almost as hot as I do in that jumper." I wink at Emma, which was returned with her gorgeous green orbs looking me up and down.

"Mm. I bet you do look hot." Her hands find their way to my waist, "But I gotta say.." slowly creeping down, "you look so much better without your clothes."

"Yes. I agree." My remark causes a slight giggle out of the women in front of me. "But I need a favor. Will you come with me to my house tonight?"

"Yes. Of course!" The giddy blonde presses her lips against mine.

"Good." I wrap my arms around her shoulders keeping her close. "Cause I think it's time I kick that bitch of a man out of my house, huh?" Eagerly my lips find their way back to the beauty's in front of me. "Now let talk about the redhead friend of yours." As my words leave my mouth the blondes smile drops.

Her grip on me tightens before she speaks. "I didn't like her talking to you like that."

"Plenty of students talk to me like that." I cock my eyebrow as the younger woman releases her grip and crosses her arms almost child like. "You already knew this. People talk, I hear what they say." I walk over to my desk and sit in my office chair. "That I'm cold, but hot," my fingers find their way to the first button on my blouse getting the Swan's attention, "I'm cruel, but sexy," the student walks closer to the edge of my desk facing across from me. "Bitchy, but seductive." Her fingers curl around the wooden edge of my desk as she places her bottom lip between her teeth. "I'm the teacher they want to fuck me, not have a class with me. I'm okay with that, it means I have power."

"Indeed you do."

"Dear, you have no idea what I'm capable of." I cock my eyebrow at the student, causing a smirk to appear on her face.

"So, when are we headed to your place?" The Swan changes the subject, for good reason, and I pull my focus back to my paperwork.

"Around 1:45?" I ask and she nods in agreement.

"Okay I have to run by the dorms then I'll be back." She smiles and makes her way to the door.

"Hey love, pack a bag for the weekend."

"Yes your majesty."

———————————————————————————
"Robin, we've been over this.. there's no way in hell im going to let you stay here. Call Zelena, ask her if she could be your new babysitter." Smile wide and arms crossed, I Infuriate the man in front of me.

"Can I at least grab-"

"You've got enough at your office, that's where you keep your over night bag right? Bye Robin. If you step foot on this property I will make your life a living hell." I close the front door, separating me and my husband, well soon ex-husband.

"Damn Gina.. babysitter..?"The blonde exclaims making me giggle.

"What? He's far from a man." The students eyes widen at my words before she burst into laughter.

"I see why people are intimidated.. so what do you want for dinner?" Emma's question caught me off guard, causing my eyebrows to furrow.

I've never been asked what I want. I always did the cooking, cleaning, shopping. If it's household related it's 'wifely duties'. I was blind to the Misogyny, the rules and regulations put in place by the man who vowed to love me for me were camouflaged by 'If you cared you'd-' and 'if you really loved me this wouldn't be too much to ask.' My life and choices were controlled by a man who didn't love me enough to be faithful. "I want to make you my famous rotini casserole." I answer the Swan earning me a smile and a nod.

"I need your keys and the address to Henry's school. I'll go grab what you need and Henry. You lay down, just relax for a while."

"Okay okay." I hand her my keys and she gives a short but sweet kiss before heading towards the door. " I'll text what I need!"