014. JANUARY 31, 2018

SOPHIA

I went out to the kitchen from my room to see Blue, Avery, Abraxas, and Tom. Blue has been hanging out with Abraxas a lot lately, and I've been hanging out with Avery. Sometimes Tom hangouts with Abraxas and Blue, so I sometimes see him, unfortunately.

"Why are you sad?" Blue asked me.

"It's possible to like somebody you've never met and only ever talked over texting?" I asked as I sat at the bar.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Cool," I mumbled as I rested my chin on my hand for a second.

"You're talking to a complete stranger?" Avery asked causing me to nod.

"And I really like him and it's only been a week!" I whined as I laid my head on the counter.

Blue came over and looked at me as she sat down beside me.

"You like a boy?" She yelled right in my ear.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

"Finally!" She yelled while sitting back.

I sat up and glanced at the boys who were watching us.

"Dude, you need a boyfriend! Get some!" Blue yelled when I looked back at her.

"I don't even know what he looks like, Blyss!" Her eyes widened and she sat up straight. I never call her Blyss, never ever ever.

"Why are you so upset about this?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe because I don't know him, and I really like him!" I yelled.

"Give him a chance! You really like him!"

"I don't even know what he looks like," I murmured as I put my head back down on the counter.

"Give it some time. It's only been how long?" She asked.

"Ten days. Eleven days today actually." She smiled and shook her head.

"Give it time." I nodded, hoping she would shut up sometime soon.

"Do you know his name?" I shook my head.

"Does he know yours?"

"I don't know. He just dmed me out of nowhere and here we are." She nodded.

"That's crazy," Abraxas said causing me to nod.

"Wack even."