036. MAY 28, 2018

BLUE

I knew that I shouldn't have been following them, but I couldn't help myself.

I watched as Tom and Sophia got out of his car and quickly grabbed each other's hands.

"How about we just stay home?" She asked him as they made their way towards a building.

"Then I wanna make it cute," he answered.

"Where will I go then?"

"I'll make Abraxas and Avery babysit you," he smiled.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh goody."

They went into the building, so I followed them in and somebody quickly grabbed me.

"And what are you doing outside at this hour, Sweetheart?" The guy asked, but I couldn't see him.

"N-n-nothing." I hope he won't hurt me.

"I saw you watching Tom and Sophia. There must be a reason why you're doing it."

"She never told me she did this," I said. I was glad she didn't, but I also hated that she didn't. We're supposed to be best friends, tell each other the truth.

"You seem like a snitch, I wouldn't have told you if I were her."

"She's my best friend!" He hummed and dragged me back to a room. I stayed quiet.

"Now, Sweetheart. You're going to stay in here and I'm going to take really good care of you alright?" He asked crouching down to my height.

"Okay." He smiled and left.

I hope Sophia and Tom find me and save me.