037.5 MAY 31, 2018

BLUE

I had to get surgery so after it I pretended I was sleeping, so I could hear what the four were saying.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Abraxas asked.

"Yeah. She just needs to rest," Sophia said from right beside of me.

"What happened?" Avery asked.

"She must've followed us to work that night and Ricky found her," Tom explained also close to me.

"Who's Ricky?" Abraxas asked.

"Some ass who likes me," Sophia muttered.

"Can't we just fire him?" Tom asked.

"Ask Kamryn. He's the boss boss."

"What else happened?" Avery asked.

"I told Ricky he can hurt anyone else except for Blue and he picked Sophia which it's not gonna happen. Kamryn came in and said if Ricky touched Soph he'll be dead which he will," Tom explained. Ricky did look very creepy and scary.

I decided to open my eyes to see Sophia right beside of me looking at me.

"You scared me," she said as tears started running down her face.

"You scare me." She looked at me some more as more tears ran down her face. She opened her mouth a few times, got up, and left as she started balling with Tom behind her.

"I don't have my best friend anymore!" She repeated stuff like that and it grew fainter.

I looked at the boys to see them looking at me. Abraxas turned around and left leaving Avery left.

"You really think Soph's scary?" He asked with his arms folded across his chest.

"She hurts people!" I exclaimed.

"She's your best friend!" I shook my head.

"She's a human being! She has feelings! This obviously hurts her more than it hurts you! You would be dead if it wasn't for her, worse would've happened if it wasn't for her." I knew that, but still.

"So?"

"Don't try and text or call any of us no matter what." He left, leaving me alone.

I don't need them. I'll be fine on my own.