035. MAY 27, 2018

AVERY

Blue blocked us all out, nobody's been at the apartment in forever, nobody's talked to Blue, and nobody's even seen her online.

"I think I'm gonna go to the apartment," Sophia said as she came into the living room where the three of us were watching tv.

"Are you sure?" Tom asked looking at her.

"I should. Nobody's heard from her and I kinda want some stuff." He slightly smiled and stood up.

"You can't come!" She exclaimed with her eyes wide.

"How the fuck are you getting there? And don't say you're gonna walk," he said.

"I don't know."

"Thought so. Yous wanna come with?" So we did.

Sophia kept saying how nervous she was the whole care ride which was kind of annoying, but I understand it. They've been best friends for forever, I would be nervous too.

We went into the apartment with Sophia to hear moaning towards Sophia's room. Sophia obviously went towards it, so Tom followed her. Sophia came flying out and went towards the other side of the apartment towards Blue's room. A good three minutes later Sophia went back towards her room.

"What the fuck!" Blue yelled.

"Don't what the fuck me, Blyss! You, get out! You, get out of my room!" Sophia yelled.

"No!" There was a buzzing noise, so we all quickly went back to the living room as Blue yelled in pain.

"Now!" Sophia had a taser.

"Soph." She looked back at us. She was really mad.

"C'mere," Tom said softly.

"No!"

"We better not make her mad," Abraxas whispered to me.

We all went back out to the kitchen as a guy left and Blue came out in baggy clothes. I glanced at Abraxas to see him looking sad and mad. He really liked Blue, like really liked her.

"Are you gonna kill me like you did everybody else?" Blue asked causing Sophia to throw the taser at her.

"I heard you talk about it!"

"Are you gonna keep acting like a royal bitch?" Sophia asked.

"You weren't gonna tell me!" Blue exclaimed raising her hands.

"No shit! You cared about them and you would've told on me!" Sophia yelled while going around Blue to the taser.

"You killed them!"

"Your point?" Sophia asked standing up and pointing it at her.

"Sophia," Tom said.

"Stop it. I know," he said as he went over to her when she gave him a look.

"Now the guys now," she said quickly as she looked up at him.

"How?"

"Tom!"

"Oh shit!" He looked at us.

"Would yous two like to explain please?" Abraxas asked.

"Only if you don't tell," Tom said.

"You could kill us," I said.

"We won't."

"No! Now I'm sad! They hate us!" Sophia exclaimed.