053.5 JULY 29, 2018

SOPHIA

I was sitting 'patiently' on the couch with Abraxas. We were waiting for Avery to come over with his girlfriend. Tom came over and sat beside of me.

"I'm nervous." I smiled.

"Well we gotta yell at him first." Tom said.

"I can't believe he didn't tell us!" Abraxas exclaimed as he sat up.

We all agreed and waited. We were quiet for a good three minutes when the door opened.

"Knockings nice you fucking backstabber!" Tom yelled as he stood up with Abraxas. They yelled at him as I just sat on the couch and watched them.

Eventually they came in. The girl was the one from the store. I looked at Avery as the boys sat back down.

"You whore!" I yelled causing Avery to smile.

"I cannot believe you didn't tell us! Especially me, your wife, your best friend, your other half!" I yelled as he stepped closer.

"I was going to tell you."

"We found out on Instagram you ass!" Instead of answering he pulled me up and hugged me tightly.

We stayed like that for a bit until I pulled away.

"Double date! Me and Abraxas and you and her!" I beamed.

"Bitch." Tom said as Abraxas smiled and pulled me into him.

"I always knew you liked me, Babe." He smiled down at me. All of a sudden I got pulled away from Abraxas a bit roughly. It was Tom for sure. He pulled me into him tightly. I looked up at him disapprovingly causing him to narrow his eyes at me.

"Excuse me, Mister." He sighed and relaxed into me.

"I know." He murmured.

"Can we still go on that date? I'm hungry!" Abraxas whined.

"Would you like to join?" I asked Tom.

"Well do I get to hold your hand?" He asked.

"Yes you do." He smiled and hugged me.

"Can we go to that diner that has good waffles?" Abraxas asked.

"Yeah! Can we?" I asked.

The boys agreed so that's where we went. Abraxas and I ran in and got a seat for all of us. The three came in and came over to us. It was a booth so I sat between Abraxas and Tom while Avery and his girlfriend sat on the other side.

"Tommy?" He hummed and looked down at me.

"Hello." He pulled me into him and kissed my head.

We all ordered waffles which was odd. Avery, Abraxas and I got them with strawberries on top while Avery's girlfriend got blueberries in the waffles and Tom had plain old waffles.

"You're so boring," I sat to Tom.

"You still love me."

"I know," I whined.

{ an; I can't figure out what else to write so this story is discontinued :/ thank you for reading it :) }