• Kiss •

@ FairyVille Parking Lot; In Lucy's Car- LUCY'S POV

Why did Andrew come to the hospital?

I rested my head on my steering wheel.

What does he want?

Suddenly, my car door opened which cause me to jolt up and look at the person.

"Move to the passenger seat. I'll drive." It was CEO Natsu...

I placed my hand over my face in distress, and snapped, "Dragneel, if you want to fool around, get someone else. I'm not up to it!"

EEK-!

Natsu had lifted me up bridal style. I struggled for a while, then I eventually gave up and sunk into him. He did smell quite nice, plus, he was warm....

He plopped me into the passenger seat, and closed the door. He went into the driver's seat and buckled his seat belt. He glanced at me from his peripheral vision. Of course, I had to look back.

I grimaced a bit. "What?"

He chuckled. "Nothing."

NATSU'S POV

I glanced at Lucy's sleeping face. Who the hell was that guy? Why did she run off like that?

I heard a horn and looked up rapidly. I had reached a red light but hadn't noticed. I quickly pressed on the brakes which made the car jolt sharply.

"Holy shit...."

I glanced back at Lucy, hoping that she hadn't woken up. She hadn't. She was dead asleep, just like a baby.

If not for her... That incident that involved myself and my ex-wife....

FLASHBACK

"STAY WITH ME!"

Lucy was on her knees, helping out a family in a car accident. She bent over the pregnant dying woman.

"Just a little bit more, your child is born safely..."

The woman's eyes began to flutter close.

"FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILD," Lucy gritted her teeth, "YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH ME!"

If not for her...

Elias won't exist.

"Make way! I'm a doctor!"

END OF FLASHBACK

A woman like her....

I placed my hand under my chin and grinned at her sleeping face.

I'm not planning to give up on.